CynnaBunnz/Keyra got me.....

That really sucks you have always been sweet but don't worry karma will get on their a** :-)
Sorry this happened to you ATXWRX
I have seen you several times over the years I know your honest!
and It sucks that this provider has appearently FALLEN OFF THE WAGON! Very sad!!!!!!! Thanks for warning all of us!!
Keep your head up there are alot of GOOD consistent ladies here in Austin
BE SAFE~HAVE FUN~!
ATXWEZ FoxxxyRoxxxy told me a couple of months ago Keyra ( CynnaBunnz ) was her best friend then last month told me she was never going to speak to her again. Supposedly she said they and BustiBrooke left the pimp at the same time but unbelievably it looks like FoxxxyRoxxxy is back with the pimp after crying to me he stole all her money. I can tell because he controls their accounts and he posts those style ads she is running now. Also she said he took away her phone and she had to get a new number. Well now she has the same # back. Unbelievable. Some babies never learn.
I know that it has been over a month since a comment has been made on this thread and longer than that since I started this thread, but I felt compelled to post an "update". I was quick to post something when I felt like I was wronged, so it is only right for me to post when things come to light.

I am not on here as much, so I don't keep up with current events on here. I was not aware that Keyra (now known as Kandy) resurfaced. She contacted me to let me know that she was around again and wanted to hang out. She then apologized for losing contact (her phone was turned off, lost my number, and could not access her profile on here). Apology was accepted, things have been smoothed out and there are no hard feelings. Some may say that she contacted me and tried to "save face" b/c of this thread, but from our initial convo, it is/was evident that she didn't even know about this thread, and I personally feel/think that the apology is sincere and genuine. Resolution has taken a while but it has been made and I want to clearly communicate that, if anyone besides me cares.
I know that it has been over a month since a comment has been made on this thread and longer than that since I started this thread, but I felt compelled to post an "update". I was quick to post something when I felt like I was wronged, so it is only right for me to post when things come to light.

I am not on here as much, so I don't keep up with current events on here. I was not aware that Keyra (now known as Kandy) resurfaced. She contacted me to let me know that she was around again and wanted to hang out. She then apologized for losing contact (her phone was turned off, lost my number, and could not access her profile on here). Apology was accepted, things have been smoothed out and there are no hard feelings. Some may say that she contacted me and tried to "save face" b/c of this thread, but from our initial convo, it is/was evident that she didn't even know about this thread, and I personally feel/think that the apology is sincere and genuine. Resolution has taken a while but it has been made and I want to clearly communicate that, if anyone besides me cares. Originally Posted by atxwrx
Look forward to that review on the session she owes you or are you letting her off the hook being the nice guy that you are?
Time will tell.....