A trip down memory lane.

Mia Moore was definately the wildest, Dawn Smooth and Silkey was a beautiful treat and lets not forget Angela Blu and Heatherlisious
My first was DH Lady
I forget the name of the lovely lady in the North Hills...she was a runner, great shape for a woman her age. She was a really good fuck.
  • niss
  • 12-15-2020, 04:05 PM
I forget the name of the lovely lady in the North Hills...she was a runner, great shape for a woman her age. She was a really good fuck. Originally Posted by AllHornedUp
Lilly3. Fucking awesome.
And then there was Mandi Mae, good in the beginning but went downhill quick....Saw her last in the news with a bunch of fraud charges... ��
  • Typo
  • 12-15-2020, 08:08 PM
I'll throw a couple more older classics out there.... How about Dawn Foxx and Klassy Kassy and friends...
I'll throw a couple more older classics out there.... How about Dawn Foxx and Klassy Kassy and friends... Originally Posted by Typo
Dawn Fox was a really cool lady. I spent some quality time with her. HOF material for sure. She was up for anything. GBs, bukakes, pool parties just about anything.Emily was a good friend of hers. She was a good time too.
  • Typo
  • 12-15-2020, 08:41 PM
Yes, Dawn Fox was cool and an energizer bunny. I liked her body type. She had a bit of a devilish grin that let you know there was fun to be had.
My first Indys provider was Kaitlyn Davis. She moved to FL and never heard of her again.
Whatever happen to nikkiluv’s friend Jocelyn_x? I used to have some fun times with that with that girl. Originally Posted by thurman murmann
I did a duo with both of them. It is actually the only duo I did so far.
Any of you ever attend a indy gtg? I went to two. Only thing I really liked about them was getting to see and talk to the girls in person. You could meet ones you were on the fence about, meet ones you never heard of, etc etc. Then you could adjust your to see and not to see list.
My first Indys provider was Kaitlyn Davis. She moved to FL and never heard of her again. Originally Posted by Jimnelson72580
Kaitlyn was an awesome girl - I saw her many times.
Also had great times with Nurse Jessi and PghIsis
I did a duo with both of them. It is actually the only duo I did so far. Originally Posted by Depurefymii
I did two duos with them! Well actually 1.5 I guess you can call it lol. Second duo with them didn't go so well because Nikki got all pissed when she realized(she didn't the first time because of the order that we fucked) that me and Joscelyn never used a rubber when we fucked and boy Nikki was pissed. She was livid. I ended up picking up Joscelyn later than night and getting a cheap hotel by my house and fucked her brains out. That was probably the last duo that they've ever done together lol.
My first Indys provider was Kaitlyn Davis. She moved to FL and never heard of her again. Originally Posted by Jimnelson72580
Mine too... still think about that voice and booty. Hope she's doing well, wherever she is!
Any of you ever attend a indy gtg? I went to two. Only thing I really liked about them was getting to see and talk to the girls in person. You could meet ones you were on the fence about, meet ones you never heard of, etc etc. Then you could adjust your to see and not to see list. Originally Posted by pghguy00

I went to a good one at the strip district. Lots of good looking girls that and I new most their names because they had photos on the website.

There was one girl from from Ohio I wanted to see there bcd I cant remember name. She was like late 30's, blond and rated really high for being a good time.
I met Courtney and made a future date. Tall, dark, very long straight dark hair and very pretty, fing hot. She is a 10 in looks.