OH2 issues

I was able to get in yesterday using Puffin Browser and Android Phone. Of course you have to accept all the warnings and continue on.
What's it cost to renew a certificate? Originally Posted by MrTex1959
The certificate was issued by Let's Encrypt https://letsencrypt.org/ a free, automated, and open certificate authority. If configured, a web server program will auto-renew a certificate set to expire in less than 30 days.
I will say, the website does not pull up on Google or Yahoo or even Bing.. Thats a 1st
The website is hit or miss as far as connecting. Refresh and try again is what I would recommend if you really need to access it.
Its showing up now on google, hadn't tried the others. 2days ago it wasn't showing up on all of the main browsers. Ourhome2 Amp board was showing up on all of the other.
I will say, the website does not pull up on Google or Yahoo or even Bing.. Thats a 1st Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Where can I post? I don’t have p411 , bye bey oh2
I was able to get back in using Puffin browser this morning.
I downloaded Puffin as well, works every time.
Yep - the Puffin browser does seem to be the way to go. Works fine for me..

Unfortunately, not many gals have gotten the info, as not many gals have posted in the last few days..

At least you can get in and see the older ads for your favs..
Puffin works, a few providers are posting. Happy Hunting
Mine works fine on either Firefox or Puffin !
It goes down more than me

JK.. Originally Posted by PinkBooty210

Good one P-Booty!!!

It was up yesterday but back down this morning!
I’ve had no issues using Safari either but I do with chrome. Maybe try that?? If not pacepro is promising as fuck and I love the look of it
I was finally able to get back in to OH2 using Firefox, usual security issues, but didn’t need Puffin to get in. Maybe it will stay up for a few days.
I haven't been able to log into OH2 with any real success since about December 8, 2022. The OH2 web site has always been really slow when I am able to log in since I first registered.

But I think I fixed my problem without installing and paying for browsers I dont want. Try the suggestion below to be able to log back into OH2 if you have a VPN and can control the region settings of your VPN IP address.

If you have a VPN and can get a VPN IP address from Europe or Asia or somewhere else besides a US based IP address, it just might fix your OH2 login problem.

All the bullshit below is just a bunch of nerdy discussion from an old nerd that thought this was a cool problem to solve. Believe me, your better off chasing fine ass tail.

I'm not complaining, OH2 usage is free to me and if the sluggish browsing was not tolerable I would not come back.

But this Puffin browser got me to thinkin. Why does the Puffin browser work for so many users when most of the other browsers, Chrome-Edge..., are hit and miss.

The architecture behind the Puffin browser is unique. CloudMosa, the company that owns Puffin Technology, protects the end user and their browser experience from malicious data by directing all of the user browsing requests and responses through a Puffin cloud server rather than directly to a web site like OH2.

All non-Puffin user browsers, like chrome, send and receive data directly from the site, like OH2.

The Puffin cloud servers that Puffin browsers connect to are all over the world. The Server that actually sends a page request and gets the page response from the OH2 web site has a IP address from the country that the server physically exists, like Mexico or Germany.

And there in-lies the trick that I believe allows users using Puffin browsers to work for so many when users using other browsers, like Chrome, have no luck. The OH2 page requests from Puffin servers sports a non US based IP address and I think that OH2 likes the non US based IP addresses.... Or does not like US based IP addresses.

I dont know, but something like the following scenario might have happened....

Since OH2 was attacked by the "denial of service attack", it is likely that web site settings were turned on to thwart another "denial of service attack". These settings likely put normal web browser user requests through a battery of scrutiny before allowing the OH2 web site to respond to an anonymous user request. Time limits are reached on your computer browser and you think that the OH2 site is not working when it is the security software protecting OH2 that is responding to slow because it scrutinizes every user click that comes from an anonymous untrustworthy IP address (US based IP addresses). And sometimes the OH2 site tells us that our IP address has been blocked because it is not trustworthy.

So, maybe we dont need puffin, maybe we just need a fake IP address? Like a VPN address that looks like it came from say.... the United Kingdom?

I am using Norton VPN on my computer. I can easily tell Norton to change region settings from US Region to the United Kingdom region. This Norton VPN setting basically tells the VPN to use a server from United Kingdom to get a usable unique IP address as my computers VPN IP. You know, a United Kingdom IP address. Now if a online tracker is tracking me, they think that I am physically located in the United Kingdom, and they cannot track me because my actual IP address is protected by the VPN. And that is all legit, most of us use a VPN to protect our online computing.

And guess what, OH2 does not give a fuck about my IP address from the United Kingdom. OH2 hates me when it thinks I have a US IP adress. OH2 actually has never been faster now that I am using a United Kingdom IP address.

If you have a VPN and can get a VPN IP address from europe or asia or somewhere else besides the US based IP address, it just might fix your problem.