Father says to BRANDON..."Lets go Brandon" and BRANDON agrees!!

Still the same stats. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lotta rage whining going on. Sure happy I don’t have to see it.

I stand on the previous as a way to help our brethren understand what America wanted and voted for.

Chill
The senile "leader" telling his country fuck you...a leader you worship!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Nobody worships anyone like trumptardians worship and lick the shit out of trumps ass.
Got handed 3 of the worlds best vaccines on Jan 20

413,000 Covid deaths
Canceled 750 million at home Covid test
VP Harris "We were not ready for Omicron"
Flew millions of infected migrants into southern states in the middle of night
then told HHS to lie about Covid outbreaks
Biden just isn't playing into the retardation of the QAnon traitors. Originally Posted by royamcr
I guess you're too addled to see the problem, Biden is gone, he's not home...this is about how the media is framing the story. As I wrote earlier, the initial story is about how during a phone call with a military family, remember the military families that the press used to say were attacked by Trump? So, this "military family" is talking to Biden for a kind of dumb photo op and a father of a soldier uses a meme, inadvertently invented by a reporter, to end his call. So now the media is attacking this man, this father of a soldier as everything from a racist to a white supremist (how typical of our lapdog media) without questioning why does Biden generate this kind of response? How can the father (or mother) of any serving soldier have faith in a man who sacrificed the lives of 13 soldiers for a political stunt in Afghanistan?
Biden is more home than any trumptard with fucked up brains by QAnon bullshit.

Trump surrendered to the Taliban. Biden was tasked with following through. Trump would have totally fucked up an exit and he knew it, that is why the exit was conveniently scheduled for after an election.

I don't buy for one minute that 13 soldiers dead is significant in the grand scheme of a 20 year war where thousands of others have died. Ending a war is one of the most dangerous times in a war. Especially when you can't tell exactly who the enemy is because of the terrorist state.

It is unfortunate they died in the process, all military know and accept the risks in what they are doing. I am actually surprised we didn't lose 50-100s of military in the exit. Maybe losing the 13 heightened security and prevented it.
... I'd laugh, but your silly comments and rather
childish rantings surely remind me of a joey
who can't have a biscuit before supper.

... But then THIS is no laughing matter.

.. YOU cannot compete on the avenue of good reasoning.
Best to leave the discussion to the adults in the room.

... You're merely outclassed.

#### Salty
Lotta rage whining going on. Sure happy I don’t have to see it.

I stand on the previous as a way to help our brethren understand what America wanted and voted for.

Chill Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
on golf who cares
on the tweets mmmm I miss the reactions to

make the rest of the No's a yes, and that is what you voted for
I voted to remove Trump from office.

As did most of America.

That you can’t understand that and you and your fellow Cultists continue to prattle on the same line of discussion is further testimony to why that bag of shit needed to be removed.

Trump continues to be a boil on our nation’s collective butt cheek.
Biden is more home than any trumptard with fucked up brains by QAnon bullshit.

Trump surrendered to the Taliban. Biden was tasked with following through. Trump would have totally fucked up an exit and he knew it, that is why the exit was conveniently scheduled for after an election.

I don't buy for one minute that 13 soldiers dead is significant in the grand scheme of a 20 year war where thousands of others have died. Ending a war is one of the most dangerous times in a war. Especially when you can't tell exactly who the enemy is because of the terrorist state.

It is unfortunate they died in the process, all military know and accept the risks in what they are doing. I am actually surprised we didn't lose 50-100s of military in the exit. Maybe losing the 13 heightened security and prevented it. Originally Posted by royamcr
I can smell the grape Kool Aid coming off of you.

I remember the words of Hillary Clinton when she was a senator. She forced her way into a funeral for a navy man. It was on Long Island. A reporter cornered her without her support unit and she made the comment that this man volunteered for the service and he had to know that he could have been killed. This man died on a plane that crashed in the Atlantic Ocean near New York City. she, and you, are both prize pieces of crap.
You can't handle the truth...comment on threads of a member you supposedly have on ignore. The topic of the thread is about an accomplishment that topped Carter.
So stay on topic and don't hijack threads...you wouldn't want an infraction...from the poster who has be banned more times than anyone for violations brought on because
of your childish behavior.
You can't help yourself.
Now stay on topic...but you can't, you don't even know what the topic is...since you have me on ignore because you don't want your feelings hurt. Originally Posted by bb1961
Damn dude, that post was on Christmas, and I don't even care about Christmas because it only means obligatory spending to me and forced time with family members who I don't give a fuck about. But it's chill time so I enjoy the day.

Anyway, my point is relax man. It's not that serious. Don't let anonymous people get to you on the internet. They don't know you personally. And you don't know them personally, so none of it matters... anyway, that's just how I look at internet bullshit. Hell, for all I know, people I don't think much of on this board could be fun to have a beer with if I knew them in RL.

Anyway, my point is relax man. It's not that serious. Don't let anonymous people get to you on the internet. They don't know you personally. And you don't know them personally, so none of it matters... anyway, that's just how I look at internet bullshit. Hell, for all I know, people I don't think much of on this board could be fun to have a beer with if I knew them in RL. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

That's why I do it. You're a good sport. But bb is a baby. A psycho baby! Stuck on the dumb syndrome of Biden hate.

All the weak here are easily triggered. My favorite is Lex Luthor who says he doesn't care what I think.

Weak. The both of them.

Trolling 101.
Lex Luthor was a criminal genius.

IJS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHSH.
Lex Luthor was a criminal genius.

IJS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHSH. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Our Lexy is a disbarred disgrace. Not sure if unethical or illegal. Genius? I bet not.
Someone pm'd me to ask if its shark week?
My feet stink!