To the asian jerk who ripped me off...

Marley,
I've not had the honor of meeting you but if I were with you now I would give you a big HUG! Very scary.I think all the provides sould be alarmed or on guard.You may be lucky you are just out the money.I know it sucks but I'm so glad you are OK.You always hear BE SAFE in the hobby and its scary when I heard your story.
XOXO levi
for all us nice Asian guys out there, we are much better than this!
I agree, not too sound judgemental but I never expected this from an asian, only because in my 5 years in the business every experience with asians has been GREAT. Very kind, well spoken, intelligent & concerned about me (not just their selfs) Also I've never seen an alert in PIE on an asian guy either. My best friend is asian, born in japan. I know her family very very well and it's just not in their culture to rob people, if you will. He was a charmer and all those things mixed together made me too trusting. To get the record straight, I'm not saying it's in ANY races culture to steal or anything but I'm sure everyone knows asians have great and sometimes strict values. I place the blame mostly on my self for being so trusting. Lol you can't trust every good looking guy that comes your way, the devil won't wear an ugly disguise.

Dagny. I love your words. So true. I would never ever open the door during a session. I took hos comments as jokes but I'm sure he did not want to come off to pushy on the subject. I'm no little girl, I could of taken this guy alone... But not with a friend in the mix. Boxing teaches you some defense... Butim no match to two grown men.

again to all asians out there... I love yall... I'd never let one bad apple ruin it for the bunch. I tried to provide all details possible on this guy that way you won't be confused with him.
in my 5 years in the business every experience with asians has been GREAT.

again to all asians out there... I love yall... I'd never let one bad apple ruin it for the bunch. Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
We have this in common. I love me some asians...
  • 03-26-2010, 10:34 AM
Man, that is jacked-up!

I hate hearing about people within the hobby screwing each other over.. whether it is a hobbyist pulling shit like this, or a provider not following through on a pre-pay deal.. it is all just messed up.

I hope he shows some dignity like you suggested and gets you the rest of your money.

LF Originally Posted by LadiesFan
Wouldn't it be pretty to think so. Kinda karmic, happening to Marley.
  • 03-26-2010, 10:43 AM
ooooh, snap! Originally Posted by bigrock
+1
  • Booth
  • 03-26-2010, 10:58 AM
I agree, not too sound judgemental but I never expected this from an asian, only because in my 5 years in the business every experience with asians has been GREAT. Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
Why not? Asians are people, too. There are good and bad among all races, religions, creeds, nationalities, etc. The more you dwell upon this scumbag being an Asian the weirder it seems.
Marley, you forgot to insult his manhood. It's in the provider handbook in Chapter 6. "When ranting on the boards about getting fucked over by a client, do not forget to publicly insult him by referring to his 'little dick'."

Just wondering...
Who were the girls that said he was okay when you screened him?
Have you talked to them about this incident?
Some of your colleagues may want to take note of whose recommendations to trust or not. It is okay to post handles here.
Booth- I am not by any means DWELLING on him being asian. I am simply defending the fact that i have nothing against Asians!!!! I know there are good an bad among every race... i said that in my last post, remember i was ripped off by 2 other races back in 2006.

Cpi3000- LOL! I wont insult him by those means at all. The experience it self was great, i must admit. A shame it had to end this way, he and i could of had a lot of fun together.

78704- I am not going to turn this thread into issues we have amongst our self's. I tried to make right by the issue but it was not good enough for you. You never responded to me directly about the cash refund offer i made, instead you decided to write a thread about it, asking what others thought you should do. You should have come to me and made the manly decision on your own. You say this happened to me by karma??? I think not. I tried to make right by our situation but you wanted nothing to do with it. Sorry i could not suck it up and "fake" seeing you. Would of been very un-comfortable for both of this. Which is why i offered to give you $ back.

I would like this thread to be closed since it is going in several different directions, which have nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Thanks to everyone who understand the point of this thread and not reading too deeply into words that meant no harm
  • 03-26-2010, 11:20 AM
Man, that is jacked-up!

I hate hearing about people within the hobby screwing each other over.. whether it is a hobbyist pulling shit like this, or a provider not following through on a pre-pay deal.. it is all just messed up.

LF Originally Posted by LadiesFan

What kind of moron would do a prepay deal with a provider, though?
  • 03-26-2010, 11:22 AM
I'd be happy if you returned my money, roughly $460. I'd be happy to start another thread about it if you prefer not to clutter this one. I don't ask you to believe in karma if you don't wish to, of course, I merely point out that you're hypocritical.
You want it closed? You brought it to a discussion area. maybe yu are done discussing it, but maybe we still have questions that have not been answered... like:

Who were the girls that said he was okay when you screened him?
Have you talked to them about this incident?
Thread closed at the request of the original poster.

Respectfully,

OldSarge