Hola Friends! Do You Wake Up Mad, Sad, Let Down or Ignored in the morning?

I'm 56.....

When I wake up there is a head full of blonde hair on my shoulder on top of the body of a hot 23yo CoEd that believes she loves me.....

So for almost 2 1/2 years now a smile come to my face and wood to my groin and the vast majority of mornings start with sex.....

After that...... the rest of the day is downhill till the SB pops into town or some other lady hits me up...
I'll explain the "Deuces" Slave..

When people go potty they go #1 or #2. In a deck of cards the #2 is referred to as a "Deuce". So when someone says I'm dropping a "deuce" they are..

1) Taking a dump
2) Clearing the poop shut
3) Dropping the Brown's off at the pool
4) Pinching a loaf
5) Shit house deposit
6) Fighting a growler
7) Chocolate Soft Serve
8) Busting a move
9) BM chucker
10) Colon evacuation

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Sir SL...

As always you are a wealth of information!! I LOVE that about YOU!!

Sooo.... what you are SAYING is that if I decide to EXPLORE some of the KINKIER sides of FETISH play. .. That JENNIFER and your creative little SLAVE. .. Would be a DYNAMIC DUO?

Of course, I am NOT sure what I should call this NEW DOUBLING TEAM...but since, I do so love SUPER HERO COSTUMES... Maybe, Jennifer and I could dress up like BAT GIRL and our SLOGAN could read:

"BUTT GIRLS TO THE RESCUE!!"

What do you think?

Your creative slave,

Guinevere
I'm 56.....

When I wake up there is a head full of blonde hair on my shoulder on top of the body of a hot 23yo CoEd that believes she loves me.....

So for almost 2 1/2 years now a smile come to my face and wood to my groin and the vast majority of mornings start with sex.....

After that...... the rest of the day is downhill till the SB pops into town or some other lady hits me up... Originally Posted by Whispers
Sir Whispers...

Does this mean that JENNIFER & I can't bring our NEW DOUBLING TEAM to your house on CHRISTMAS MORNING?

DAMMIT!! I was always TOLD that if you SAT on SANTA'S LAP and made a CHRISTMAS WISH that it would come TRUE?

Wait a minute... Was SANTA supposed to be WEARING PANTS when I SAT ON HIS LAP?

Your naive slave,

Guinevere
Sir Whispers...

Does this mean that JENNIFER & I can't bring our NEW DOUBLING TEAM to your house on CHRISTMAS MORNING?

DAMMIT!! I was always TOLD that if you SAT on SANTA'S LAP and made a CHRISTMAS WISH that it would come TRUE?

Wait a minute... Was SANTA supposed to be WEARING PANTS when I SAT ON HIS LAP?

Your naive slave,

Guinevere Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
( Half heartedly trying to contain my excitement at the prospect )
HELL YEAH SL, WHAT DO YOU SAY!!!???
Sir SL...

As always you are a wealth of information!! I LOVE that about YOU!!

Sooo.... what you are SAYING is that if I decide to EXPLORE some of the KINKIER sides of FETISH play. .. That JENNIFER and your creative little SLAVE. .. Would be a DYNAMIC DUO?

Of course, I am NOT sure what I should call this NEW DOUBLING TEAM...but since, I do so love SUPER HERO COSTUMES... Maybe, Jennifer and I could dress up like BAT GIRL and our SLOGAN could read:

"BUTT GIRLS TO THE RESCUE!!"

What do you think?

Your creative slave,

Sounds "GREEK" to me!
( Half heartedly trying to contain my excitement at the prospect )
HELL YEAH SL, WHAT DO YOU SAY!!!??? Originally Posted by Jennifer Everlast
Hell yes!
Mokoa has been a MOD a long time. Its hard to believe he needed to remove a thread into the back room to get help with the rules. But I guess its better than continuing to make mistakes. I'm still trying to figure out the MODING style here in San Antonio but I think I got it now!

Sounds "GREEK" to me! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Sir SL...

This particular type of branding DOES allow our POTENTIAL doubling team to GROW and EXPAND in other areas. .. WHO SAYS that HO'S can't be VISIONARIES?

Your forward thinking slave,

Guinevere
Mokoa has been a MOD a long time. Its hard to believe he needed to remove a thread into the back room to get help with the rules. But I guess its better than continuing to make mistakes. I'm still trying to figure out the MODING style here in San Antonio but I think I got it now!

Hmmm...

Apparently, you thought a NICE VISUAL of NUMBER ONE would be easier than a numeric list!! Lol... Thank you!!

Jennifer just in case you weren't clear on NUMBER ONE... SL'S VIDEO waa VERY ENLIGHTENING!!

See, I just LOVE A MAN who knows how to ENLIGHTEN my WORLD!!

Your voiding slave,

Guinevere
Sir SL...

This particular type of branding DOES allow our POTENTIAL doubling team to GROW and EXPAND in other areas. .. WHO SAYS that HO'S can't be VISIONARIES?

Your forward thinking slave,

I already have a catch phrase and ad campaign for you guys...

Double with Slave Guinevere & Jennifer Everlast

'They Don't Give A Shit"

&

"They are #1 When It Comes To #2"

Is my Mic on?
I already have a catch phrase and ad campaign for you guys...

Double with Slave Guinevere & Jennifer Everlast

'They Don't Give A Shit"

&

"They are #1 When It Comes To #2"

Sir SL…

I LOVE IT!! Of course, I need to check with JENNIFER…

Do you think we should have BUSINESS CARDS MADE? I mean, Jennifer and I are a BIT OLDER than the OTHER LADIES… and you know… we are both SO SHY…

Your dutiful slave,

Guinevere
Is my Mic on? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Is it ever off? Most people probably just have you muted...
Sir SL…

I LOVE IT!! Of course, I need to check with JENNIFER…

Do you think we should have BUSINESS CARDS MADE? I mean, Jennifer and I are a BIT OLDER than the OTHER LADIES… and you know… we are both SO SHY

Your dutiful slave,

SHY?
Is it ever off? Most people probably just have you muted... Originally Posted by darter
Even with the pink font? Wait a minute... can a MOD put you on ignore?