Did Lee Harvey Oswald kill JFK. YES OR NO WILL SUFFICE

No - or a shared Yes with the 2nd shooter. There were 5-6 shots; two different origination points.

Definitive proof:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XmzFuml18bA
No - or a shared Yes with the 2nd shooter. There were 5-6 shots; two different origination points.

Definitive proof:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XmzFuml18bA Originally Posted by Michael8219
It appears the majority believes what the government told them, no common sense or logic needed, just follow the leader-
I vote Yes. Oswald may have had some help. I don't believe the Oswald was working alone. It seems that their may have been a bullet that came from in front of the motorcade and well as from behind (the one that Oswald shot). Originally Posted by adav8s28
Oswald never fired a shot. He didn't have the skill nor the motive. The JFK assassination was a classic Government "Black Op".
Is this thread a better fit for the Sandbox ?
Moved to Sandbox
After spending 7 hours watching this series, I say No.

https://youtu.be/G0XNiu-yutk

An incredible amount of information in this video.
Two generations back I had distant family in the upper Midwest that was in the mafia. He and his driver were killed execution style before and unrelated to JFK assassination and before I was born. My grandma who was about the same age as my distant relative and knew him well always told my mom that LBJ had JFK killed.

Read about Henry Marshall (not the distant mafia relation). His 1961 death was initially ruled a suicide even though he had five bullet wounds.
After spending 7 hours watching this series, I say No.

https://youtu.be/G0XNiu-yutk

An incredible amount of information in this video. Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc

excellent video. watching some of it now. if anyone wants conclusive proof Oswald was not the lone gunman just go to the 22:00 mark and watch part of the Zapruder film and see clearly Kennedy's head moves backward on impact of the fatal shot. anyone who knows anything about gunshot impacts knows that the shot came from in front of Kennedy meaning Oswald did not make the fatal shot. it's impossible by both ballistics and the laws of physics that a shot from behind makes Kennedy's head move backward.

Oswald did not make the fatal shot. that means the Warren Commission is a fiction piece of crap intentionally written to cover up a coup d'état which is why they refuse to this day to release the full unredacted report.
Who among the posters has visited Dealey plaza, seen the school book depository and the x marks on the street ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Hell yeah....even senile old codgers like Trump or Chuck Grassley could hit him.....not even from the Grassley Knoll. Originally Posted by matchingmole

Yes to the OP 's question, and yes to Vitaman's. and absolutely yes to mm's post. as slow as that motorcade was going, that was an easy shot(s).
It appears the majority believes what the government told them, no common sense or logic needed, just follow the leader- Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Because the majority disagrees with your conspiracy web? That is sound logic there.
No sir , it proves sheep will follow . Doesn’t matter hor slow the motorcade was going the evidence proves Kennedy was shot from the front not his 6 where LHO was said to be. Shooting through a Texas Live oak is at most iffy, it’s unreal how a ting twig can change the ammos projectory. Common sense and logic tells the non sheep something Ain’t right. The republicans talk about the FBI just like they have a positive history, Ruby Ridge, Waco and the hero bomber is enough to get them all ran off.
Many other theories and absolutely nothing came out of them. And yes, it is possible for a head to move backward.
Many other theories and absolutely nothing came out of them. And yes, it is possible for a head to move backward. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Really? Not a chance in hell , it’s force and force doesn’t bring a target closer. And no ammo in those days couldn’t never a bigger hole entering than leaviving, that’s a fact
Really? Not a chance in hell , it’s force and force doesn’t bring a target closer. And no ammo in those days couldn’t never a bigger hole entering than leaviving, that’s a fact Originally Posted by oilfieldace
All false
Really? Not a chance in hell , it’s force and force doesn’t bring a target closer. And no ammo in those days couldn’t never a bigger hole entering than leaviving, that’s a fact Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Incorrect.

It has been proved by demonstrations and experts have testified to it.

You are welcome to your opinion, but your opinion is wrong, as it has been proven otherwise.