Dominate Males In The Bedroom

STILL LOOKING care you mad because you cant see me
  • bbkid
  • 05-19-2011, 10:54 AM
whatever yall are just being ugly Originally Posted by oLiViA88
No we're not, baby. Just having some fun with you, that's all. Don't sweat it.
Besides Olivia and Abigail, what other providers are into rape fantasy roleplays? or maybe some rough MfM action Olivia?
Ok So I Have Been Doin Some Thinking Are There Many Men Out There That Like To Dominate Woman In The Bedroom??? All I Seem To See Is Men That Like Women To Dominate Them.... Not Only Dominate But I Mean Men Who Like It Hard With Hair Pulling In Such....Just Curious Or If There Are ANy Men That Have A Big Clit Fetish That Is Rough Around That Area Would Really Like To Hear The Intel Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Yes. Some of us enjoy dominating a submissive woman.
Wait a minute!! Where were you ladies when I started my thread on how many of you like a good pounding lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
If you need to ask, you're doing it wrong.
I can get pretty aggressive behind closed doors but with a provider I'd be very hesitant unless is was discussed prior to meeting. Originally Posted by HoustonJoe
Whenever you're involved in any sort of power exchange play, negotiating beforehand is a must. Limits need to be negotiated, and a safe word should be established.

That way, once the BCD starts, everyone's on the same page, and you don't have to break the moment by negotiating. Rough play without discussion beforehand is a recipe for disaster.
It is very hotttt doing very aggressive rape fantasy roleplays particularly if the provider has a very large sensitive clit or oversized labia.
I really wasn't thinking she was talking about something along the lines of a rape fantasy as much as she was just a good hard f***ing..... with a little hair pulling mixed in for good measure

Olivia.... were you talking about like rape fantasies or like what I described above?
The Louis CK tape dealt with a rape fantasy roleplay where the woman puts up resistant and is overpowered with some submissive hair pulling, etc and lots of dirty talk. Many women LOVE to be overpowered and forced fucked. I think Olivia was talking about both a good pounding as well as a submissive rape fantasy roleplay with or without a pounding. Knowing Olivia, she is into it all. Would love hearing from other gals who want either.
But yet you never read about it on this board either well I never have so I was just making sure I wasnt the only one who thinks of this Originally Posted by oLiViA88
I am sure many of us are Dominant. But that can also scare off a provider that we may want to see. I enjoy being VERY Dominant, but have to be careful. I have played deeply in the BDSM world for a long time, and know how to be Dominant, but there are levels. Perhaps if we play with one provider long enough, she might be into it, but otherwise I'm generally quiet about that type of play.

I have seen girls advertise that they are kinky or into wild stuff, but when you get down to it, 98% aren't.

Interesting thread, thanks!
I have spanked asses (to a point of bright red color), slapped and squeezed (not too hard) titties, grabbed/pulled hair during doggie, and choked neck-sexual asphyxiation (not to a point of causing unconsciousness) before. Is that considered bedroom domination? If that is not considered bedroom domination, then I stand corrected. If a provider can show me how to be more aggressive, then I will be more than willing (passive action) to set up an appointment with you so you can show or teach me how (future aggressive action).
I have had a major bit clit fetish since I was 16
Ok So I Have Been Doin Some Thinking Are There Many Men Out There That Like To Dominate Woman In The Bedroom??? All I Seem To See Is Men That Like Women To Dominate Them.... Not Only Dominate But I Mean Men Who Like It Hard With Hair Pulling In Such....Just Curious Or If There Are ANy Men That Have A Big Clit Fetish That Is Rough Around That Area Would Really Like To Hear The Intel Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Olivia , Those are the best men around...lol. I love a a submissive man. I like to have my way with them. I love a man that enjoys a little out of the ordinary.

Alyssa
whatever yall are just being ugly Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Sweetie I am ugly but I'm not being ugly. When I get ugly ECCIE ADDICT will jump out his wrabbit suite. Life is to short relax!
It is very hotttt doing very aggressive rape fantasy roleplays particularly if the provider has a very large sensitive clit or oversized labia. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I am not really all in to the rape thing I just meant rough