Cougar & Cub Thread, RAWR!!

How about a competition - like a dating show?

All the "contestants" are on the other side of a screen - you ladies ask questions and pick your dates.

The remaining contestants get to pick a prover from the ladies in the audience, we hold a general "meet and greet" for an hour - then we all go out - our separate ways or together?
Sounds like a plan to me! could make it very interesting
Hey babes, is 40 too old to be a cub? That might have been the strangest question I've asked in a while. Anyway, I'm handsome, smarter than fuck, and a kick ass dude. I've met LLL too, and we got along just dandy
+1
You're too old for Chella, RamblinMan, but you are still in my age spectrum
Ill take 40 if he is hot lol
  • fjp12
  • 06-13-2014, 05:30 PM
early 20s cub here lol
You're too old for Chella, RamblinMan, but you are still in my age spectrum Originally Posted by LisaLyonz

Lisa you are looking for cubs to keep in your den. Chella on the other hand is looking for cubs to use and abuse with the possible LTR.

Either way the lucky cubs get happy! Damn if I could wipe 10-15 years off my age!!!!
lol they can take care of the cubs while I take care of the papa lions!!!
lol they can take care of the cubs while I take care of the papa lions!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Dee and Lisa both make this Papa Lion happy, happy, happy!
@LA man....I don't want to cub-nap any Cubz for The Den. This is Chella's mission. I just wanna watch hehe
lol they can take care of the cubs while I take care of the papa lions!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

I am sooooo looking forward to you "taking care" of this old lion on Wednesday Evening!!!!!
@LA man....I don't want to cub-nap any Cubz for The Den. This is Chella's mission. I just wanna watch hehe Originally Posted by LisaLyonz

Watching together could be oh so good!!!
I am sooooo looking forward to you "taking care" of this old lion on Wednesday Evening!!!!! Originally Posted by Murf76
me toooooooo