Biden gets support from white supremacists

You know, other than Reece McClain, Austin Ellen, Alyssa, Danielle and some others here who have been reviewed, we really don't know if anyone here is real. Yes, Yssup and Hoof Hearted could be one and the same. If that's the case, then probably ze's an intelligence operative working for a foreign government, playing up to both sides to try to rip us apart. My guess is ze's Israeli. If what some here believe is true though, that Yssup and Hoe Hummer are also one and the same, it would have to be Canada, as Hummer's Canadian "schtick" is too good not to be real. This would be concerning. Chinese and Russian interference on hooker boards is no real threat to the United States of America. But there are 20 million Canadians massed on our northern border, and they're vicious mother fuckers.

Those of us here that are real must come together and not let these foreign bastards tear us apart. Originally Posted by Tiny
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH

I JUST SPIT VODKA OUT ON MY KEYBOARD!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH

I JUST SPIT VODKA OUT ON MY KEYBOARD! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We all knew you were a vodka drinkin commie. comrade
Who’s “we all?”

Do I need special glasses to see into your universe, WDB?

OR JUST FDS?
You can just call me Smarty Pants.
Your wife and daughter call me "daddy".

PS I only fucked them because one is your wife (ugly as hell) and your daughter isn't. She was fathered by your wellfare case worker.
Funny how you believed your wife was Italian.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I'm not married nor do I have any kids. So, I don't know wtf you are talking about.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH

Wash your hands, put on a mask and fix me a vodka drink, boy. Then clean your keyboard, and my toilet.
lockdown lover with a patriotic avatar ... makes no sense. You should be out there burning the flag with Antifa, bub.
lockdown lover with a patriotic avatar ... makes no sense. You should be out there burning the flag with Antifa, bub. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Those same fuckers burn our flag while waving a messkan flag. Fucking reprobates
Those same fuckers burn our flag while waving a messkan flag. Fucking reprobates Originally Posted by winn dixie
What law prohibits that, WDB? Hint — you’re a hypocrite.

Obviously you are beyond rage whining.

You are

What law prohibits that, WDB? Hint — you’re a hypocrite.

Obviously you are beyond rage whining.

You are

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Never said its against the law ysupps! liar
No patriot would ever burn our symbol of democracy! But you and yours champion this because its "legal"! Its morally and ethically wrong and ya'll know it!
Wash your hands, put on a mask and fix me a vodka drink, boy. Then clean your keyboard, and my toilet. Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted
I part company with your idea.

YR will piss on your Vodka, clean your shit and drink from your toilet.
  • Tiny
  • 11-22-2020, 01:20 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH

I knew it! Your response shows I'm on the right track, and you're trying to throw me off the trail. Well it didn't work hoser.

You better watch out. The boys in Ottawa don't look kindly on operatives who blow their covers. You may be short for this world.
HAHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I just spit SHINER BOCK all over my keyboard!

(Better?)
  • Tiny
  • 11-22-2020, 01:29 PM
HAHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I just spit SHINER BOCK all over my keyboard!

(Better?) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hell yeah that's better, but it's too late. Canucks drink more vodka than anybody.
who tf drinks vodka?
Hell yeah that's better, but it's too late. Canucks drink more vodka than anybody. Originally Posted by Tiny
I wouldn’t know that, I thought they were all about the beer.

Rooskies like vodka, right?