Welcome Back Naomi4u :)

What?? Naomi is back!?!....So, what did you do on your summer vacation?? Oh yah.....ME!!
Welcome back Naomi. Things are just too quite without you and London around. Damn girl I read that review with Ed. Did you retire him, have not seen much posting from him either. You know if you ever do stop in to visit London in Nola, i'm on the way . Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Thanks. I saw him again earlier this month while visiting Boston and we had a blast! I'll keep you updated on my Nola trip. It's overdue big time. .
What?? Naomi is back!?!....So, what did you do on your summer vacation?? Oh yah.....ME!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Lmbo! That deserves a slap . Hi Ed
Thanks. I saw him again earlier this month while visiting Boston and we had a blast! I'll keep you updated on my Nola trip. It's overdue big time. . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
So happy to see you back in action.....welcome back beautiful!!
Ok Ed we are tied. All you need now is to see London and you would have done the trifecta (Val,Naomi,London) before me. Hmmm Naomi when you coming to Nola? I still might have a chance to be the 1st .
You missed Ed's 10th review
So happy to see you back in action.....welcome back beautiful!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
It was so sad to see you go . Lol @ the clock being fast though. Damn.
Ok Ed we are tied. All you need now is to see London and you would have done the trifecta (Val,Naomi,London) before me. Hmmm Naomi when you coming to Nola? I still might have a chance to be the 1st . Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Uhhhh... Rrabbit, You didn't know Ed saw London? lol.
I can make the trip September since I cancelled New Mexico but I'll keep you posted on dates for sure.
Naomi and London would put any man in its grave, RRabbit. Nola wouldn't be the same after they get done. Hell, I know I wouldn't be the same after they got done with me.
Yup I sure did miss Ed 10 review. He has been busy. Gratz man!!!! Is there a prize for 2nd place?
Ok Ed we are tied. All you need now is to see London and you would have done the trifecta (Val,Naomi,London) before me. Hmmm Naomi when you coming to Nola? I still might have a chance to be the 1st . Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
You missed Ed's 10th review Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Silly wabbit.....that was SO yesterday!!
Good to see you posting again
Good to see you posting again Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Thanks honey.
Good to see you posting again Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Thanks honey. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I almost thought he meant me!!