used panties...

I sell mine too...squirt panties...worn panties...worn socks...yoga pants...booty shorts...bras...lingerie
I hv a 3/1 Summer Closeout Deal NOW, for any of y'all guyz interested in adding to your collection��
PM me... Good stuff (autographed

��LLL
I sell mine too...squirt panties...worn panties...worn socks...yoga pants...booty shorts...bras...lingerie
I hv a 3/1 Summer Closeout Deal NOW, for any of y'all guyz interested in adding to your collection😘
PM me... Good stuff (autographed

💋LLL
I have been known to book a session show up then ask the lovely lady if she would rather go shopping instead my treat. For sexy things of course. The review I wrote jessie jessie jessie should shed some lite on panties. Dallas a idea for our next fun day !! Yah I would love to take you out pantie shopping how hot is that !! At the mall picking out sexy things knowing your going to be in them shortly - then out of them and all the other fun things. Fun and sexy ! Originally Posted by slickahhughs
I've had gents take me "toy" shopping and shoe shopping, but not shopping for lingerie.....yet. Although, I've had several generous gents go on their own to purchase some really nice lingerie for me. This would be a fun outing with a gent, as well!

Went through my lingerie and am sorting, wearing, and bagging for the sales to begin. Also just started a pay pal and Credit Card receipt account, so I can get started. Any ladies that are experienced with some of this new stuff I have yet to experience, and wouldn't mind giving me some advice on do's and don'ts would be greatly appreciated. Actually, kinda nervous about dealing with receipt of CC's.
I've had gents take me "toy" shopping and shoe shopping, but not shopping for lingerie.....yet. Although, I've had several generous gents go on their own to purchase some really nice lingerie for me. This would be a fun outing with a gent, as well!

Went through my lingerie and am sorting, wearing, and bagging for the sales to begin. Also just started a pay pal and Credit Card receipt account, so I can get started. Any ladies that are experienced with some of this new stuff I have yet to experience, and wouldn't mind giving me some advice on do's and don'ts would be greatly appreciated. Actually, kinda nervous about dealing with receipt of CC's. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Love your signature . A Song By Billy Squire comes to mind - Stroke ME ! -Stroke ME ! Wish i lived closer !
I have been collecting panties for several years. Dallas Rain started it when we had our first date. I had her panties in my hand before we got off of the elevator. The picture is of my last pair.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Brittney Leigh resized.jpg (5.9 KB, 60 views)