Armed Pieces of Shit Fire on Unarmed Protestors

Cowards such as we see on here, shot an unarmed man. With no warning, a gunman fired while his cowardly friends circled around him
The "pretend" men had no right to fire. They should all be executed. Given to the crowd to be torn apart.
The 2nd amendment calls for well regulated militias. Not vigilantes.
Who on here has decried this maltia?
You are all cowards and pieces of shit.

You can all resume sucking cock
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
you should lay off the the MD electric melon
  • oeb11
  • 06-17-2020, 05:27 PM
Perhaps mm blue meanie should go to cop training school and go on patrol in an inner city - baltimore- for example.

Would Blue meanie mm learn anything - they never do - they have their LibDPST narrative - it is all they recognize.
  • R.M.
  • 06-17-2020, 06:39 PM
I here the matchingtroll likes it up his bum Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Bottoms up.
Even if we agree that the defender group had "no right" to defend the monument (which I personally will not concede except for the sake of this argument), the woman wasn't in danger any longer when he pulled the knife.
Even if we agree that the defender group had "no right" to defend the monument (which I personally will not concede except for the sake of this argument), the woman wasn't in danger any longer when he pulled the knife. Originally Posted by SecretE

which means the "peaceful protestors" ran down this guy and confronted him with a knife and forced him to defend himself.

self defense all the way. this is all the proof any lawyer needs ..

which means the "peaceful protestors" ran down this guy and confronted him with a knife and forced him to defend himself.

self defense all the way. this is all the proof any lawyer needs ..

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yes, the DA agrees apparently, and has punted to the state for any charges related to the shooting itself. Additional charges surrounding any assault during the defense of the statue are, however, still in play.

https://www.abqjournal.com/1467181/s...l-charges.html
Cowards such as we see on here, shot an unarmed man. With no warning...
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Somebody had to post it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_uvEuNwUj4
Cowards such as we see on here, shot an unarmed man. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
MM, who is we.

• oeb11
  • 06-18-2020, 04:07 PM
LL- Please do not confuse Blue Meanie mm with pointed questions.

Meltdowns occur when people pose pointed questions to him/her.