I Love Your Junk!

When in California, In and Out Burger-Animal style! Originally Posted by oden
Now in Las Vegas and Phoenix Az....

Three variety's and making a killing..

Personally addicted to greasy Hamburger's stacked with Japs'

Chicken Oil Company - Bryan - College Station right up there with Jake's in DFW
www.dixiechicken.com/chic

Koppe Bridge - College Station same ordeal..
www.koppebridge.com
Original Pringles, Twizzlers (regular, not that pull and peel crap), and Diet Mountain Dew.
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
I have Original Pringles listed on my web site as my favorite food.I just love how perfect each chip is.My favorite combo is Pringles , and Ghiradelli milk chocotate squares. I love the salt/ sweet combo.Pringles is another food that should be eaten in bed while watching really bad TV with a big fluffy dog , or cat lol.
I have Original Pringles listed on my web site as my favorite food.I just love how perfect each chip is.My favorite combo is Pringles , and Ghiradelli milk chocotate squares. I love the salt/ sweet combo.Pringles is another food that should be eaten in bed while watching really bad TV with a big fluffy dog , or cat lol. Originally Posted by Becky
Well. When you have a big, fluffy dog as handsome as Edward, any evening would be perfect!!!

Big kiss for Ed!
Well. When you have a big, fluffy dog as handsome as Edward, any evening would be perfect!!!

Big kiss for Ed! Originally Posted by Meeshee
I think that Edward would much rather be hanging out with Meeshee( his crush) .Instead of eating pringles with me , but the poor guy is stuck with me
I think not. But I will insist on photographing Ed again. That is. If he's available. I know he's becoming quite popular.
I have Original Pringles listed on my web site as my favorite food.I just love how perfect each chip is.My favorite combo is Pringles , and Ghiradelli milk chocotate squares. I love the salt/ sweet combo.Pringles is another food that should be eaten in bed while watching really bad TV with a big fluffy dog , or cat lol. Originally Posted by Becky
Calling SR Only, that was a gimme.
I think not. But I will insist on photographing Ed again. That is. If he's available. I know he's becoming quite popular. Originally Posted by Meeshee

Well his paw modeling career has really taken off especially in Japan, and parts of Iceland. But I am sure that he always has time for you
Aaawww! I miss Ed! I feel so safe with him.
  • T-Can
  • 02-26-2010, 04:31 PM
Pork rinds

Occassionally I will make cornbread cereal because I grew up in the sticks and that's what I ate growing up. For those who do not know what it is - it's just leftover cornbread that you crumble into an iron skillet and brown it, pour milk over it, and add a little sugar.
Sounds delish. The French cook using very simple ingredients. Often, people try too hard when it comes to cooking. I've simplified my cooking over the years.

Simple is more sophisticated.
Fish taco at Best Fish Taco in Ensenada (LA). Best buck-fifty you'll ever spend. I'll give another thumbs up to Five Guys Burgers.
Calling SR Only, that was a gimme. Originally Posted by discreetgent
LOL He must be working today.

Aaawww! I miss Ed! I feel so safe with him. Originally Posted by Meeshee
Yes, Ed will protect you from all those dangerous toddlers running around.
  • Rebel
  • 02-26-2010, 05:26 PM
I will vouch for the Varsity in Atlanta as well but make sure you know what you want when you walk up to order, and when out west "In and Out Burger" and those damn breakfast burrito's that they make out there that are the size of a bowling pins it seems like! one of those and not hungry again till late at night.
OMG. That fish taco in Ensenada takes me back maaaaaannnny years ago! Wo.
  • 69er
  • 02-26-2010, 08:05 PM
Geno's East Supreme Dish Dish - A must when in Chicago, don't forget to bring the White-Out!