biden says its time for healing

Give me 12 hrs to reply. I am busy as fuck right now. Sir. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

take your time. lol.

there's a reason I don't put you on ignore.

you're a very interesting person.
take your time. lol.

there's a reason I don't put you on ignore.

you're a very interesting person. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I've been called worse. As long as you dare not call me normal. Else I'm forced to be rude again.

I hope you caught my quick reply. I'm not a professional scribe, but I have my views and seek to refine them. Good for you - staying away from epistemic bubbles and echo chambers.

Biden's Prayer
When you care too much. Cappuccino anyone?

Capuchin Vocation Office

https://www.beafriar.com/apps/pages/...pREC_ID=681982

All alone he began to go from place to place, sleeping on the ground, begging for food, and preaching about the Father's loving care and the sacrifice of the crucified Christ. He urged everyone to repent and turn back to the way of the Lord. He tried to convince the rich to live a simpler lifestyle and care for the poor, who were their brothers and sisters in Christ. He went among the poor and sick and he even went and cared for the lepers who used to make him sick just to think about them. He treated them as if they were his own brothers and cared for them tenderly. He cheered them with his bright hope and gave them back their dignity by loving them and sharing with them the love of God. He was not a forceful speaker like St. Anthony, who joined him later on, but he spoke gently and sincerely and his genuine love for others touched their hearts because he was prepared to share his life with them.

I've been called worse. As long as you dare not call me normal. Else I'm forced to be rude again.

I hope you caught my quick reply. I'm not a professional scribe, but I have my views and seek to refine them. Good for you - staying away from epistemic bubbles and echo chambers.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
It took you twelve hours to come up with this crap?
It took you twelve hours to come up with this crap? Originally Posted by Levianon17
He is slow! On many levels!
Left-handed apology tour to begin jan 20th! How sad!
Left-handed apology tour to begin jan 20th! How sad! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I wish they would apologize for being stupid.
https://i.postimg.cc/1XDL6FwZ/tenor.gif[/IMG]ilbert firestorm;1062274601]
Originally Posted by d[IMG
Biden's Prayer
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Keep calm and resist
Resist what?

Are you going to make us a; offer we can’t understand?

the speech could be boiled down to

trump and everyone who liked him is stupid, evil, dark, bad and dangerous

but listen to me, im good and lets unite in my glow

“Americans have called on us to marshal the forces of decency and the forces of fairness. To marshal the forces of science and the forces of hope in the great battles of our time.”

he claims to be the one to RESTORE the moral authority to the Presidency that had been degraded under President Donald Trump.

in early 2019, he vowed to “restore the soul of America.” Now, nineteen months and one Presidential victory later, he doubled down on that promise.

“Our nation is shaped by the constant battle between our better angels and our darkest impulses,” he said, . “It is time for our better angels to prevail.”

what bull

to call everyone evil and then say lets unite is not only galling, its stupid

but wearing blinders and being less than brilliant is a dim and biden long suit
The Vatican is considering Biden for sainthood, due to the massive number of dead people he raised from the grave on election night.
You know, if his message was simply "Get bent," you guys would find something buried between the letters.