STRIP CLUBS

I think it was sweet that you at least stuck around. She could have been trying to tell you something. I feel sorry for those girls.Truly sad. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
If it hadn't been for the sound of urgency I would have been on my merry way to Walmart to get my cooked chicken patties. I am sure I will never know what that was about unless that other girl tells me something, and she doesn't work there too often.
I only spent 40 for 2 dances and about 40 on drinks and stage tips. One girl seemed really interested, and said she would be over to talk, so I hung around longer than I was going to and she went up to dance so I go up to tip her on stage and tell her I am going to Walmart, and she says "Please wait for me". I waited a little longer and then went to the bathroom and saw her and told her I was leaving. WTF, why say wait for me and then not show up. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Ha, I don't blame ya. Strippers are a bit strange. The last time I was at a SC probably six months ago. I was doing my usual thing, sitting at the Bar drinking a Beer and talking with the Bar Tender and one of the bouncers. Well anyway this little Dancer sits next to me and we started chatting. She asks me " Are you gonna give a lap dance tonight" That sounded strange, and I told her " I don't give lap dances" and I just chuckled . She replied back, " well let me rephrase that, are you gonna get a lap dance tonight". I was so turned off by this girl. I just told her I'll pass. I heard this once at the gym about strip clubs and I think it could be true. If the club you're at has girls that meet patrons Outside the club don't be a customer. In otherwards don't hang around the stage and ogle over them and toss them money and don't buy lap dances if at all possible. When you spend money they view you as a customer and nothing more. If you sit at a table away from the stage or at the bar and don't pay them any attention, one may come by and chat and if you treat her like any girl and don't ask her stupid questions like " How long have you been a dancer" or " whats your real name" she may view you as a real guy and not some ATM. You might be surprised, if you ask for her phone number she may give it to you. I've never seen a Stripper OTC, but again I've never really looked for it either.