White Women Educating Their Kids in 2017

Well lets test your theory. I think it's only fair. The clip below is an Obama speech without the teleprompter.

Jim

https://youtu.be/tjjuE1TtKjo Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
That's funny shit.
I would watch this babbling baboon read speeches and most of they were made up of "Umm" "And" "I"
repeated over and over again. 8 years of watching that retard.
One speech I counted Umm 37 times. That's the first thing they teach you in grade school. Never say "Umm". Well grade school in USA anyway, maybe not in Kenya.
0zombies Educating Their Kids In 2017

In the 1930s, the work of Horkheimer, Adorno, Fromm, and Marcusa "marketed" its first tangible product - Critical Theory. The term is something of a play on words. One is tempted to ask, "What is the theory?" The answer is, "The theory IS to criticize." Through unrelenting, destructive criticism of every institution of Western society, they hoped to bring that society down. Critical theory is the basis for Gay studies, Black Studies, Women's studies, Prejudice studies, and various other "studies" departments found on American University campuses today. These departments are the home base of political correctness. the Frankfurt School was important in Marxism because they no longer believed in the future. They only believed in destroying capitalism and bourgeoisie democracy. And if you look at today's campuses, that kind of Nihilism really is the dominant theme - that is, attack America." The Frankfurt School was careful never to define what critical theory was for, only what it was against... When the School came to America/Columbia university, Adorno created the narrative in his book "The Authoritarian Personality" that anyone who supported traditional American culture and didn't embrace political correctness was a fascist and psychologically unbalanced. The way to overcome this was through "sensitivity training.
does educating the children involve elementary students singing praise songs to obama?
Yes.
Yes. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
SistineChapel aka SergeytheChimp is a Russian agent USA TRAITOR
No one listen to him all propaganda and lies.
  • DSK
  • 03-27-2017, 06:38 PM
Did you just call Sistine Chapel an animal? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We are all animals, some suck cock like you do, some are stupid motherfuckers like you and Sistine Chapel the Terrible Grammaticist, and still others are total buffoons like WTF.

In WTF's defense, he at least admits some of his innumerable flaws, and while usually obtuse, he is occasionally funny and creative.
You are just a pathetic shkutz cocksucker who probably married a shiksa.

In the 1930s, the work of Horkheimer, Adorno, Fromm, and Marcusa "marketed" its first tangible product - Critical Theory. The term is something of a play on words. One is tempted to ask, "What is the theory?" The answer is, "The theory IS to criticize." Through unrelenting, destructive criticism of every institution of Western society, they hoped to bring that society down. Critical theory is the basis for Gay studies, Black Studies, Women's studies, Prejudice studies, and various other "studies" departments found on American University campuses today. These departments are the home base of political correctness. the Frankfurt School was important in Marxism because they no longer believed in the future. They only believed in destroying capitalism and bourgeoisie democracy. And if you look at today's campuses, that kind of Nihilism really is the dominant theme - that is, attack America." The Frankfurt School was careful never to define what critical theory was for, only what it was against... When the School came to America/Columbia university, Adorno created the narrative in his book "The Authoritarian Personality" that anyone who supported traditional American culture and didn't embrace political correctness was a fascist and psychologically unbalanced. The way to overcome this was through "sensitivity training.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

you are living in frankenstin land, becareful before steal you ideas a lock your brain ... TMZ
  • DSK
  • 03-27-2017, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
They have succeeded in destroying America.

We need to destroy them to recreate it the right way.
Me and her look good together don't we...

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Rikers Island called. they want their pants back. u can keep the white tie .. and the chauffeurs hat. now wash my fenders negro

Boy George called. he wants his eye liner back
you are living in frankenstin land, becareful before steal you ideas a lock your brain ... TMZ Originally Posted by UofHpc
Who is this guy?
Who is this guy? Originally Posted by canuckeight
a troll formerly known as Marshall. the mod squad needs to send his latest handle into the bit bucket.
Who is this guy? Originally Posted by canuckeight
a troll formerly known as Marshall. the mod squad needs to send his latest handle into the bit bucket. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
A week ago I RTM'd a couple of Marshall's posts. Looks like the mods have been too busy responding to assup. The cockstalking pig hits the RTM button every time bambino or I post.
That's funny shit.
I would watch this babbling baboon read speeches and most of they were made up of "Umm" "And" "I"
repeated over and over again. 8 years of watching that retard.
One speech I counted Umm 37 times. That's the first thing they teach you in grade school. Never say "Umm". Well grade school in USA anyway, maybe not in Kenya. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Yeah, Obama is a real inspiration. Okie Doke, lol.

Jim