M.I.A. Recently

I'm in line. Mark my spot.
HARD for me to believe, you could get HOTTER,But you did...
Damn....perfect....they look wonderful
I may sell the farm and tractor and become Ark_Monroe's sugar daddy.
2 melons for a whole field full?

may be a good deal
Since you are sooooo accommodating Ms Monroe. Can we get a new full body shot of your prize posessions? Like the one of you lying down in your showcase? You know To "compare"

The picture collectors among us are very interested to see the um "proportioning"
[QUOTE=Felina;1057595831]Monroe they look wonderful!! I can't wait to see them up close and personal, while caressing and sucking on them!!

Oh yes! That sounds absolutely heavenly No fair to make me hot and horny this early in the morning! I see doubles in our future for sure!

Since you are sooooo accommodating Ms Monroe. Can we get a new full body shot of your prize posessions? Like the one of you lying down in your showcase? You know To "compare"

The picture collectors among us are very interested to see the um "proportioning" Originally Posted by Initforfun
I will try to get some taken and added to my showcase ASAP for you All of the other files I've tried to upload are too large
You can email them to me and I can compress them and upload....

I will try to get some taken and added to my showcase ASAP for you All of the other files I've tried to upload are too large Originally Posted by Ark Monroe
Awe, you are so sweet!! But whatever you upload, please never ever ever change your profile avatar pic. No matter how gorgeous your new boobs are, well,,,,,, Dat Ass!!!! Wow. That is one of my favorite pics on ECCIE.
Awe, you are so sweet!! But whatever you upload, please never ever ever change your profile avatar pic. No matter how gorgeous your new boobs are, well,,,,,, Dat Ass!!!! Wow. That is one of my favorite pics on ECCIE. Originally Posted by Initforfun
I 2nd that ass. I mean statement.
Too large to upload....... Anybody else get this? Lol!
Too large to upload....... Anybody else get this? Lol! Originally Posted by Mandown
I didn't want to seem crass

Who am I kidding. Yes I did.

In keeping with the theme I've heard that physicians recommend near constant massage to help with swelling and setteling if you will. That, combined with lots of lotion to help w/ the skin.

Monroe- We have LOTS of special moisturizer waiting to be massaged into those.
Sound medical advice you should heed ASAP ;-)
Here is a more proportioned shot, or just sexy lol Whichever, hope you enjoy! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (296.1 KB, 161 views)
Now that is a Christmas present ! Very nice......
That present looks even better unwrapped.