Zimmerman is out of money

I expect Eric Holder to come down and charge him with a Federal Crime. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Eric who?
Originally Posted by gnadfly
And your point is? Lame at best. Bummer my comment offended your Zimmerman nut lovin self. I didn't act like Top Flight Security, kill a teenager, act like a bitch, reap over 300,000 in donations, not pay my lawyers and eat up the god damn house. I have no shame in my size hence the name BBW Katrina......try again.
  • Old-T
  • 05-30-2013, 09:54 PM
And your point is? Lame at best. Bummer my comment offended your Zimmerman nut lovin self. I didn't act like Top Flight Security, kill a teenager, act like a bitch, reap over 300,000 in donations, not pay my lawyers and eat up the god damn house. I have no shame in my size hence the name BBW Katrina......try again. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Be careful! Point out the obvious to some of the dangerous nuts on here and they won't like it!
I haven't even posted in this thread, and you clowns are assuming my position and attacking it. I think Zimmerman should have stood down when requested, and let law enforcement handle it. Trayvon may have been a dope dealing punk kid, but hey, he could have grown up to be President!

This was a death that didn't need to happen. Zimmerman should have minded his own business after reporting it to the police. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+ 1000000