BREAKING NEWS -- Flynn falls on his own sword.

LUBE is a stolen valor POS - he waddled / ran from this forum after the lyin libs disaster on November eighth ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Care to meet me somewhere in the city ? Remember we are both in San Antonio how about meeting me and facing me like a man? For your protection we can meet at the police station on Prue road, Houston st, jones malsberger rd,or frio street. You have to be close to one of those stations. I will meet you by myself you little Mexican Pussy. Walk the talk pal or are you just too chicken shit like the rest of your coward butt buddies on this site ?
Let me tell you one damn more time - in case you wanted to know why I was gone for a few months I had triple bypass surgery in mid November of 2016- it's one thing to talk about politics but I will be damned if you are anyone else continue to berate my health. I am very susceptible to a heart attack and have had a few mild ones in the past year. You are skating on thin ice making insensitivity innuendos about my health.
I don't know why the MODS continue to let some of you bastards get away with all types of violations, but if this continues there is going to be hell to pay and I mean that with all seriousness. You are playing with Fire!!! If the mods would do their damn jobs and enforce the rules here many of you would be on long vacations. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You mean the rule that will get YOU put on " vacation " for threatening people with physical violence, ya stolen valor POS LUBED WIDE ASS ?
Let me tell you one damn more time - in case you wanted to know why I was gone for a few months I had triple bypass surgery in mid November of 2016- it's one thing to talk about politics but I will be damned if you are anyone else continue to berate my health. I am very susceptible to a heart attack and have had a few mild ones in the past year. You are skating on thin ice making insensitivity innuendos about my health.

I don't know why the MODS continue to let some of you bastards get away with all types of violations, but if this continues there is going to be hell to pay and I mean that with all seriousness. You are playing with Fire!!! If the mods would do their damn jobs and enforce the rules here many of you would be on long vacations. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

If you open the door to whatever medical issues you have going on then it's no longer considered speculation if someone happens to comment on it.

Stop being such a pussy about everything.
If you open the door to whatever medical issues you have going on then it's no longer considered speculation if someone happens to comment on it.

Stop being such a pussy about everything. Originally Posted by JCM800
And you are supposed to be a MOD? No wonder why this site is going down the toilet. Telling someone who is medically obese to have a heart attack should be a violation of Eccie rules because you are exploiting someone's medical condition and to top off I had triple bypass surgery in November this is no fucking laughing matter. It's been confirmed that DSK is a Jew - is it ok for me to spew some cruel Jewish stereotypes at him without getting points ?
And I am not being a pussy - have you served in the military ? Have you gotten shrapnel in your head ? I don't give a rats ass if you are A MOD don't call me a damn pussy unless you can back it up.
You act like little 6 grade girls calling names behind a computer screen- you are real tough guy Mr Big shot moderator. My daughters have been verbally assualuted and I am not going to take this bullshit from no one including a Moderator. I have quit this site before and have no problem leaving it again. You really are making this site look really bad with your biased comments.

and for the record - I mentioned the bypass surgery after he told me to go have a heart attack- and that's not the first time he and others have exploited my medical condition and this has to stop.
Go jump off the highest bridge you can find -if you have nothing insightful to add go fuck yourself. I will RTM the mods in the morning this has to cease or someone or some people may regret they ever said a word to me. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
HPr6A0z.png
And I am not being a pussy - have you served in the military ? Have you gotten shrapnel in your head ? I don't give a rats ass if you are A MOD don't call me a damn pussy unless you can back it up. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Everyone's a badass behind a keyboard, lol.

Sir, if you want to play on the hookerboard here then maybe you want to double-check first to see if your big boy panties are on rather than crying about shit all the time. When you do nothing but cry about shit constantly you come off as a huge pussy.

Just wanted to point that out to you.
Everyone's a badass behind a keyboard, lol.

Sir, if you want to play on the hookerboard here then maybe you want to double-check first to see if your big boy panties are on rather than crying about shit all the time. When you do nothing but cry about shit constantly you come off as a huge pussy.

Just wanted to point that out to you. Originally Posted by JCM800
He's a GIANT pussy.
  • R.M.
  • 02-14-2017, 07:09 AM

I strongly believe this is the only attention Fat Bastard gets. That's why he is still here. Ole Fat Fuck won't leave.
He knows where the door is. No pity here.
He's a GIANT pussy. Originally Posted by canuckeight
A lyin, stolen valor GIANT pussy !
  • R.M.
  • 02-14-2017, 07:13 AM
And you are supposed to be a MOD? No wonder why this site is going down the toilet. Telling someone who is medically obese to have a heart attack should be a violation of Eccie rules because you are exploiting someone's medical condition and to top off I had triple bypass surgery in November this is no fucking laughing matter. It's been confirmed that DSK is a Jew - is it ok for me to spew some cruel Jewish stereotypes at him without getting points ?
And I am not being a pussy - have you served in the military ? Have you gotten shrapnel in your head ? I don't give a rats ass if you are A MOD don't call me a damn pussy unless you can back it up.
You act like little 6 grade girls calling names behind a computer screen- you are real tough guy Mr Big shot moderator. My daughters have been verbally assualuted and I am not going to take this bullshit from no one including a Moderator. I have quit this site before and have no problem leaving it again. You really are making this site look really bad with your biased comments. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

PSSSS. Guest your account fat fuck. Leave...
  • DSK
  • 02-14-2017, 07:37 AM
You don't have the balls to say that to my face continuing hiding behind your monitor and letting the MODS protect your sorry ass. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I don't need the mods to protect me from a 300 pound sack of shit like you, you cocksucking faggot!!!
  • DSK
  • 02-14-2017, 07:38 AM
and for the record - I mentioned the bypass surgery after he told me to go have a heart attack- and that's not the first time he and others have exploited my medical condition and this has to stop. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Bypass surgery, shrapnel in your head, and 300 pounds of lard!!!!
  • DSK
  • 02-14-2017, 07:40 AM
You act like little 6 grade girls calling names behind a computer screen- you are real tough guy Mr Big shot moderator. My daughters have been verbally assualuted and I am not going to take this bullshit from no one including a Moderator. I have quit this site before and have no problem leaving it again. You really are making this site look really bad with your biased comments. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
So, you had triple bypass surgery, then you wedged yourself into the plane seat to fly to Italy?????
The Russians by far Jim - Russia is a semi super power they can do many things Muslim nations can't do - with the exception of Saudi Arabia most of the Muslim nations are militarily weak or dependent on the United States.

Do you know any Muslim nation with the power to influence an election ?

Pakistan is the only Muslim nation with a known nukes but India keeps them at bay - you are an idiot to think that the Muslims are a bigger threat than Russia- ISIS may have 50k soldiers - they have no air force- no navy - no sophisticated espionage so how could they be a bigger threat ! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You're in a dream world.

Jim