biden bombs syria

I stand with Israel

We must protect Israel at any cost!

To the fucking anti semites--

When bombs start dropping and europe especially england france and germany wont lift a finger to help.

Israel WILL BE THERE with us!
Syria wasn't the only thing getting bombed
Syria wasn't the only thing getting bombed
Originally Posted by NBruno
This is who wants access to the nuclear button!
c'mon man
Instead of MAGA it should have been MIGA Originally Posted by WTF
That's an actual meme btw, there's a reason the white supremists didn't vote for "Zion Don" in the last election.

I stand with Israel

We must protect Israel at any cost!

To the fucking anti semites--

When bombs start dropping and europe especially england france and germany wont lift a finger to help.

Israel WILL BE THERE with us! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Pffft what!?!

With what fucking army, and with what fucking navy to actually bring it here?

Israel's more likely to light a cigarette off our corpse than to even piss on us to put the fire out.
That's an actual meme btw, there's a reason the white supremists didn't vote for "Zion Don" in the last election.

Pffft what!?!

With what fucking army, and with what fucking navy to actually bring it here?

Israel's more likely to light a cigarette off our corpse than to even piss on us to put the fire out. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
I feel for you! I really do!
None of that is true!
You do realize how much secret intel we get from Israel dont you?
You do realize Israel has one of the largest and best trained Air Forces on the planet? Not to mention their ground military is one of the best armed and trained?

I sense an anti semite!
  • WTF
  • 02-27-2021, 04:49 PM
I feel for you! I really do!
None of that is true!
You do realize how much secret intel we get from Israel dont you?
You do realize Israel has one of the largest and best trained Air Forces on the planet? Not to mention their ground military is one of the best armed and trained?

I sense an anti semite! Originally Posted by winn dixie
winn dixie is another MIGA trojan horses. Are you a Israeli spy or a evangelical nutcase who pledges his his loyalty loyalty Israel instead of this country.
winn dixie is another MIGA trojan horses. Are you a Israeli spy or a evangelical nutcase who pledges his his loyalty loyalty Israel instead of this country. Originally Posted by WTF
I do not tolerate anti semitism! Period!
I feel for you! I really do! Originally Posted by winn dixie
>You do realize how much secret intel we get from Israel dont you?
A lot. They spy on us too. But we also spy on them.

>You do realize Israel has one of the largest and best trained Air Forces on the planet?
Yes, they buy our jets and choppers. But they have no aircraft carriers to move those planes to the US if they needed to "back us up".

>Not to mention their ground military is one of the best armed and trained?
They're really good, but like all militaries, they have certain disciplines they excel at compared to others. If anything, I think they have one of the more well developed urban combat doctrines in the world, seeing as that's what they primarily deal with.

BUT, just like above with the lack of aircraft carriers, they have a lack of transcontinental troop transport as well. They can't help if they can't get to where the action is.

>I sense an anti semite!

Nope, unless you buy into that "Any criticism of Israel is Anti-Semitic" bullshit Bibi was spouting, in which case you can kiss my ass. No one is beyond reproach. There are things they do that I approve of and things they do I find reprehensible, like every country on Earth.
They dont need a navy! Aircraft carriers are over rated in todays times! You ever heard of refueling tankers?
That kiss my ass remark was uncalled for!
And Bibi... I would take him as our President [hypothetically] over most weve ever had!
Agreed Syria will soon be part of Israel .
That is because it is utter bullshit.

Trump cared about Trump. Period. End of story. Nobody could care less about this country than a fellow narcissist.

So on his worst day...if you consider Biden a narcissist, than they could care equally less about this country.

But nobody can care less than Trump. Originally Posted by WTF
The very fact that you oppose me on this makes me feel that I might be onto something, lol.
Israel is called a "strategic ally" for a reason. They don't need to come here to help us. They are right where we need them to be.
MIGA????
this is funny.

dems are criticizing biden for Iranian militants.
Nuclear iran,,,, just fucking brilliant