Newbie Inquiry - Difference between GFE and non-GFE provider?

I know there are some rare exceptions but guys the GFE you get is all bullshit. Thye do it because they make money at it. They don't do it because they have feelings for you. If it gets you off then fine but never think it's real. They may even want to puke when they are kissing you but they keep telling themselves it will pay the rent or the car payment. Nothing against the provider. They are just providing a service that guys want. I will say if I want kissing and emotion I will get it real world. When I see a provider I want the type of sex that I like in the way I like it. GFE is a myth in the hobby world no matter how many providers say it's real. For it to be real it has to be two sided and that only happens rarely. Sorry for the hard line but as soon as I leave I'm thinking did I enjoy the sex and she is thinking I can pay my gas bill. Originally Posted by burkalini
I get what you're saying... However some clients are easier to get along with than others and therefore the "GFE" thing is less forced and more natural - so to speak.
Agree to disagree oh well you get this many people together Originally Posted by Sami
Not you Sami, we are on the same page

To me the term GFE is all about 3 activities:

1. Kissing
2. BBBJ
3. Cuddling afterwards

Many will say its an attitude which I think is bullshit. Every girl who is selling herself as a product should be friendly, warm, kind and courteous to her client regardless of her rate or the things she will or will not do. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Thats why they make more flavors than just vanilla ice cream.
Hmmm... I hate to do this but I have to agree with Chica (sigh) lol.
Spot on man!
I have said this before; I'm a non-GFE hobbyist! NO KISSING! No DATY! Naomi read that once and said she would kiss me all over once we met! Now why would she say that? Simple, she is HOT! The attitude is I'M hot and you’re going to want to change your mind once you meet me! I can understand that! Do 50-60 year old, fat, bald guys really think that a hot 20-25 year old girls want to have your tongue shoved down their throat? I hobby because it feels good! I have never understood how and why a guy would think he can have a half or hour long appointment with a lady and experience a passionate romantic experience with some one, that usually comes from feelings of deep passion, trust and yes I'll say it... love! I have never expected a lady to LOVE me! I really like it if she can suck a mean dick. And if I'm administering the slamdango it’s nice that she would not be on the phone! And when I hit it doggie, be nice, let’s implement OP! (Ostrich Play!) I'm not interested in Oscar nominating performances from providers boosting my self-esteem. Just show me you want to make me happy. Hit me with your skills. Get me from point A to point B and I'm very happy! I don't need a relationship packed in an hour session. Maybe that’s why I see so many ladies OTC? And I've never, ever paid for OTC time!

For those who missed it: OP is an acronym for many things. One of which is “Ostrich Play! That’s where the provider buries her head in a pillow so you don’t her hear her laughing!

SL Disclaimer: My piss you off button is in the off mode. I am voicing my personal opinion and am not speaking for any one but myself nor am I telling anyone what they should do, or what they might choose is wrong!

I have said this before; I'm a non-GFE hobbyist! NO KISSING! No DATY! Naomi read that once and said she would kiss me all over once we met! Now why would she say that? Simple, she is HOT! The attitude is I'M hot and you’re going to want to change your mind once you meet me! Originally Posted by Still Looking
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
*sigh*
Here you go Naomi: "One more inch I'd be your KING!" "Ya SL one less inch you'd be my QUEEN!" Said it for you! LOL
I get what you're saying... However some clients are easier to get along with than others and therefore the "GFE" thing is less forced and more natural - so to speak. Originally Posted by Shayla

When I see a gal I like in the real world and we hookup the last thing I want her to think is that it's less forceful. I don't want any hesitation at all. It's just not possible in the hobby world because economics always interferes. I'm not saying it's a bad thing I'm just saying it's not completley real
Hmmm... I hate to do this but I have to agree with Chica (sigh) lol.
Spot on man! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You hate to do it?
You hate to do it? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Makes you feel all warm and fussy inside doesn't it? LOL
When I see a gal I like in the real world and we hookup the last thing I want her to think is that it's less forceful. I don't want any hesitation at all. It's just not possible in the hobby world because economics always interferes. I'm not saying it's a bad thing I'm just saying it's not completley real Originally Posted by burkalini
Ok, let me offer you this tid bit.
When I was dating a guy, I would have sex with him to just shut him up sometimes. Now that I'm being paid for it - I put a lot more effort into it because I have incentive. It's not really forced per se, just motivation... If that even offers a different persepective. I'm sure I'm not the only one, either.
When I was dating a guy, I would have sex with him to just shut him up sometimes. Now that I'm being paid for it - I put a lot more effort into it because I have incentive. It's not really forced per se, just motivation... If that even offers a different persepective. I'm sure I'm not the only one, either. Originally Posted by Shayla
I did the same thing! But I just told her to go shopping! Worked the same for me! LOL
When I was dating a guy, I would have sex with him to just shut him up sometimes. Now that I'm being paid for it - I put a lot more effort into it because I have incentive. It's not really forced per se, just motivation... If that even offers a different persepective. I'm sure I'm not the only one, either. Originally Posted by Shayla
I will try to look at a different perspective. Now let me think??? I'm looking???? Ok you shut up your boyfriend with sex. FOR FREE!!!!!!! This means you cared for him or the first thing you would have said is shut the fuck up. Now If I saw you and started jawing you to death and I hadn't paid you yet you would probably reply can we go to the bedroom now and by the way can I have my donation. Shayla I understand the incentive part but what your talking about is renumeration for action and not feelings for free. I understand your willingness to be as good as possible because you were getting rewarded. But your boyfriend you were willing to give him sex for free at the time so he would shut up because you thought it was better than just telling him to get the fuck out or telling him to shut up. There was feeling involved. Hey I understand a guy wanting GFE from you. Your pretty. have beautiful eyes and to get close and kiss you is great for most guys. Just for me I only kiss women that will kiss back just because and not because I paid her. No dissrespect at all. Your boyfriend should have learned to shut up and listen a little or he would be with you.
@ Burk
Fair enough. The real point I was trying to make was that if it's all just fantasy and everything why not get the most of out of it? Aren't you cutting yourself short to some degree? Unless you actually prefer it that way. Honestly, I'd rather kissing than not. In most cases anyway.
@ Burk
Fair enough. The real point I was trying to make was that if it's all just fantasy and everything why not get the most of out of it? Aren't you cutting yourself short to some degree? Unless you actually prefer it that way. Honestly, I'd rather kissing than not. In most cases anyway. Originally Posted by Shayla
Maybe I am selling myself short with the kissing part but I keep that and daty for my personal life. I know it's kinda old fashioned but that's just me.
Burk and Shayla needs to get a room and fuck!