The last Cherry falls...

Is it odd that when a guy talks about cim.... it does nothing for me.. But when a lady talks about it and u can literally read the excitement in her post.... i get highly aroused? Thus why I have my cim cheerleader with me for the popping!!
UMMM I get to be Lacy's Kinky Cheerleader....And I get to Suck Cock and CIM!!! Damn what more could a girl ask for...............well and were going shopping to boot!!!! YUM!
Athena, are you gonna do the Cim and then snowball with Lacy?
My impression is that Lacy wants to CIM and snowball with Athena
i think Athena is going to CIM and snowball to me...
Lacy, it most pleasurable when you can experience all that hotttt creamy cum shooting into your eager mouth directly from the hard cock before it loses some of its rich texture
Hey as long as I get to suck some Cock, swallow some Cum and Kiss Lacy with a mouth full Im happy............She can lick my lips clean..............YUM!!
I feel so virginy.. innocent... like im about to lose total virginity. May need Athena to dominate me, pull my hair so my head falls backwards.... and demand i open my mouth as its squirted... and then kiss me like i hold her very last meal within my mouth...

Whew!! Think i need to rub one out now
Doing the same thing now LL!! Friggin nice!!
Lacy, it most pleasurable when you can experience all that hotttt creamy cum shooting into your eager mouth directly from the hard cock before it loses some of its rich texture Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Lacy, it most pleasurable when you can experience all that hotttt creamy cum shooting into your eager mouth directly from the hard cock before it loses some of its rich texture Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Oh damn WC, you've got me all hot and bothered, you need to bring your sexy self over here again...I need some of your creamy white chocolate again...slurp slurp...
Lacy as well as I will be on our knees enjoying the lucky mans Cum, I feel honored that Lacy chose me to help her to pop her CIM cherry. Everyone only has so many cherries and to be allowed to pop one is so fucking HOT!!!!! And I get to suck Cock too......YUM!!
boy, this thread has to be the hottest yet, all us guys will be envious of the lucky guy.
Lucky guy can come forward if he wants......