A New MOD? Elchapo? Really? do you guys thinck this is Okay?

Perhaps a few videos while Elchapo is thicnking....Enjoy!

Enjoy..... More coming soon I'm sure!
I know a guy who's thinking about joining ECCIE. Is that good enough to make him a mod?
I know a guy who's thinking about joining ECCIE. Is that good enough to make him a mod? Originally Posted by burkalini
Will he play favorites? Ignore others? Selectively point for ThreAD hijacking? Point 10 points for SPAM if you post the same thing in two different forums? DELETE / RECYCLE anything they find offensive? Give TS'S special treatment both in and out of the closet? Play favorites with 300 PLUS lbs BBW'S?

If the answer is YES to these he'll be in as a MOD and maybe an ADMIN.
Will he play favorites? Ignore others? Selectively point for ThreAD hijacking? Point 10 points for SPAM if you post the same thing in two different forums? DELETE / RECYCLE anything they find offensive? Give TS'S special treatment both in and out of the closet? Play favorites with 300 PLUS lbs BBW'S?

If the answer is YES to these he'll be in as a MOD and maybe an ADMIN.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Dude.....

You must have read the handbook.

What would I‎t take to put you in charge of mod selection? You’d probably have a knack for it
St. C,

Triple dog dare ya to do that.
Just thinck of the entertainment value alone.
Oh wait. NM

But, ~Ze~ does win her point.
Concerning Handles and Avatars:
Personally, I don't care. If I'm not fond of an avatar, I don't have to look at it. If I'm not fond of a handle, well...it ain't mine. I don't have to post under it.

Concerning who is an Admin or Mod:
Again, I don't care who is or who isn't. All I ask is for fairness and adherence to the publicly posted rules. I've never been a Mod or an Admin on any board - but especially in this 'Tard-Filled' place, I'm sure that it is truly an attempt at herding cats. Kudos from me to whoever wants to tackle THAT job.

Concerning playing favorites, etc:
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Concerning who SHOULD be a mod:
Give the job to pyramider. Lord, imagine how many points would be given for not posting Taint photos!

(Yes, the part about pyramider WAS tongue-in-cheek. Why do you ask?)

Dude.....

What would I‎t take to put you in charge of mod selection? You’d probably have a knack for it Originally Posted by St. C
Sign me up your lordship! I'll show these "bitches" how its done! We'll sadly lose a few right away. Like JCM800 boss. He would point your ass for your post here because its off topic. You didn't address the Elchapo subject matter. Opps...Then if you don't like 300-400 BBW'S and you even look the wrong way then Crypto will be on you like DearHunter clubbing baby seals. One things for sure boss... MODS & ADMINS wouldn't be pming board members telling them to go fuck themselves and that they could give a shit about the issues one might have.

One more thing boss. Wakeup is running his mouth that he own's some or part of this site!? What horrific trouble could you have run into that allowed you to do that... sell him part of this place? Or is he just full of horse shit?

And boss you use to stand for the free flow of information. Crypto couldn't handle the pressure of a review I did on him and "he" recycled it (DELETED IT!) Even thou others have written similar reviews (Examples Were Given / Dearhunter) mine was deleted. No guidelines were broken only his little feeling got hurt. Is there a new guideline about hurting MODS / ADMINS feelings I don't know about?

St C visits Austin to attend "Whispers The Hobby God" celebration!

Dude.....

What would I‎t take to put you in charge of mod selection? You’d probably have a knack for it Originally Posted by St. C
Still Looking for Upset NY modtard ? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
As St C Assistant my first task... deal with Elchapo.

PM to Elchapo

You crazy fucking bastard what the fuck is wrong with you. Elchapo??? That fucker has murdeed hundreds of Innocent people. You better figure something out or you'll be using one of Rockerricks old handles! And we'll send your ass packing like Pistalero! Are you feeling me?

Addressing Elchapo on the board

Hello Elchapo. I was wondering if by chance you'd be kind enough to change you handle and avatar. Some board members are offended. How about El Cheapo. They'd love it and everyone would thicnk you're Toyz.

Happy Thoughts!

SL
I didn't read all the long comments.
I get bored real quick.
I didn't come to ECCIE for the mods.
I don't care what any mod's name is.
I just came here to do some research. Yeah, that's why I am here. Research...
Wow Chung, I always thought that was a pic. of you in days past.

As far as El Chapo goes, I would have preferred he come back as...I don't know, maybe as Ike or Billy Clanton??

SL, once again, your pissing in the wind here. IMHO, Admin., will not be seeking your or my approval for personnel decisions anytime soon. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
I thought that was a selfie from yesterday
I thought that was a selfie from yesterday Originally Posted by Ronin3

Ha!

when I saw Kaysunshine yesterday, she mentioned my avatar, and how I wasn't the old man she thought I might be.. I said to her, "aren't you glad"?
I didn't read all the long comments.
I get bored real quick.
I didn't come to ECCIE for the mods.
I don't care what any mod's name is.
I just came here to do some research. Yeah, that's why I am here. Research... Originally Posted by Warptcuck
Yup. And some entertainment on occasion
On a side note I have to agree with SL. I think a name change is in order. I think EC has set the bar too low. I'd be seriously impressed if he aimed higher. Perhaps an ex president? All the recent ones are responsible for deaths of countless thousands, and more distant, hundreds of thousands of innocent people. The current one has the potential to be a record setter. Like Mickey D's. Billions served. I'm voting for El Trump