Can't we all just get along?

• WTF
  • 12-20-2013, 06:11 PM
I don't recall speaking for anyone but me and yes i was talking to you. Thanks for the clarification though. Besides i dont feel anyone here needs people speaking for them. Originally Posted by thecaptainpgh
Agreed now quit doing so. You have no idea who may be talking about me or to me.

I don't know anybody who would waste their time talking about you. ? Originally Posted by thecaptainpgh
Two of the most intelligent and well thought responses there guys. Bravo. Keep thinking you're special WTF... no sense in stopping now.
allegheny... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nice job on the spelling, actually kinda impressive, but it should be capitalized
WTF, Yassup, and C7 what jokers they are......just out of puberty, trying to play in the big leagues. These mental pigmees, or keyboard commandos are truly g'ymo material.
  • WTF
  • 12-20-2013, 08:43 PM
Two of the most intelligent and well thought responses there guys. Bravo. Keep thinking you're special WTF... no sense in stopping now. Originally Posted by thecaptainpgh
I'm as special as you. Don't you think?
I'm as special as you. Don't you think? Originally Posted by WTF
Don't i think what? Can we use complete sentences here please. Basking among the grammatically incorrect does nothing for anybody. I do think. Generally I like to think before i type. Do you think? Better yet do you think you're special? If so what prompts you to believe that? The huge amount of posts you have? The amount of money in your pocket? Your pride? Honestly. This is the Internet friend. Nobody here is special. I'm pretty run of the mill myself.
Not sure about Pistolero but I have not heard a word from anyone in this forum that said anything about WTF. Why would you think that?
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2013, 08:48 AM
This is the Internet friend. Nobody here is special. I'm pretty run of the mill myself. Originally Posted by thecaptainpgh
I'm not your friend. I said I was as special as you. Is that to hard to figure out?
I'm not your friend. I said I was as special as you. Is that to hard to figure out? Originally Posted by WTF
What's funny Captain is WTF doesn't understand his grammatical mistakes even after you point them out to him....... Fourteen thousand post and still he hasn't learned.
Sounds like someone needs recognition of his helmet wearing and window licking
Hey bambino if you hear something in a private forum....you are not supposed to repeat it in a public forum. The2dogs can help you out with those rules, maybe. Originally Posted by WTF
Wrong again dumbfuck, Yssup told me that in the Political forum. Now who's running to Mods?
I'm not your friend. I said I was as special as you. Is that to hard to figure out? Originally Posted by WTF
My apologies. I don't go around calling everyone an asshole. I was being civil. What i think of you is irrelevant.
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2013, 06:03 PM
My apologies. I don't go around calling everyone an asshole. I was being civil. What i think of you is irrelevant. Originally Posted by thecaptainpgh
You were being civil? How about you want me (or somebody) to think you were being civil. You were being snarky. Like some passive/aggressive chick that got dumped.

I know when I'm in a civil conversation and I haven't had any from you. You wanna start acting civil, cut the bs and start talking like a man. The only one I've had any luck with not getting his panties in wad around here is bambino. He can dish it and take it without this girly ass butt hurt feelings kinda crap.

Wrong again dumbfuck, Yssup told me that in the Political forum. Now who's running to Mods? Originally Posted by bambino
Fair enough...and I wasn't running to any Mod.
I'm as special as you. Don't you think? Originally Posted by WTF
This is the only guy in Pittsburgh who ever thought you were special WTF and he's dead. The rest of us just think you are a jagoff with poor posting skills.

You were being civil? How about you want me (or somebody) to think you were being civil. You were being snarky. Like some passive/aggressive chick that got dumped.

I know when I'm in a civil conversation and I haven't had any from you. You wanna start acting civil, cut the bs and start talking like a man. The only one I've had any luck with not getting his panties in wad around here is bambino. . Originally Posted by WTF
I'm sorry but you really do need a reality check. They have meds that could help you. Maybe you should look into that.

I realize you only post in the political forms and therefore your social skills are lacking. I haven't seen anyone besides yourself get their panties in a bunch. Aren't you tiered yet of having your ass handed to you all the time???

Bam.......maybe for Christmas you can make WTF a butt buddy. I think his awkward posting style is his socially inept attempt to make new friends since the guys in Texas don't want anything to do with him. So in the spirit of the season don't ban WTF. I say lets include him and give him a number making him an official butt buddy.
The only one I've had any luck with not getting his panties in wad around here is bambino. He can dish it and take it without this girly ass butt hurt feelings kinda crap. Originally Posted by WTF
Sounds like someone wants to start a bromance

WTF, I think PriestBeast might be a lil more up your alley