House panel finds Obama and Clinton responsible for Benghazi errors

Hey WTF, it was you doing the bitching. If you were consistent then you would be shouting for the impeachment of both Obama and Hillary....but you aren't. Wonder why?
Give my guys the wheel. We'll turn this around! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

A u turn back to the past?
Nope. A straight road to Liberty.
  • WTF
  • 04-26-2013, 09:54 AM
Hey WTF, it was you doing the bitching. If you were consistent then you would be shouting for the impeachment of both Obama and Hillary....but you aren't. Wonder why? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I wasn't calling for the impeachment of Bush after his fuc up. You do that at the polls, the voters decided they wanted Bush for four more years, I had no problem with that. So I am consistent, I did not want Bush impeached, nor Obama...Hillary can not be impeached, she has already stepped down btw. Any more lies you want me to dispel?
So you weren't bitching about Bush??? Is that what you want us to believe? We can always go back and look. Lets cut to the chase, you know you hated Bush and you bitched constantly. You criticized every decision because he was a republican.

Look at the recent push for amnesty, who stopped Bush when he wanted to do the same thing? Those very consistent conservatives you moan about.
You mean "House Republicans", not "house panel", right? As CC notes, let's be accurate.

Meaningless. Just like 90% of the rest of what the conservatives and conspiracy loons say about Benghazi. Manufactured, made-up nonsense designed to further the aspirations of the republican party to try to make some sort of a scandal stick to President Obama's administration. Same as Fast and Furious. All bullshit. Originally Posted by timpage
Let's not forget that Fast and Furious was started by Bush.
I wasn't calling for the impeachment of Bush after his fuc up. You do that at the polls, the voters decided they wanted Bush for four more years, I had no problem with that. So I am consistent, I did not want Bush impeached, nor Obama...Hillary can not be impeached, she has already stepped down btw. Any more lies you want me to dispel? Originally Posted by WTF
So you weren't bitching about Bush??? Is that what you want us to believe? We can always go back and look. Lets cut to the chase, you know you hated Bush and you bitched constantly. You criticized every decision because he was a republican.

Look at the recent push for amnesty, who stopped Bush when he wanted to do the same thing? Those very consistent conservatives you moan about. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I have been reading WTFs posts for the past 10 years and he is correct. Despite his strong disagreement with the epic mistake made by the Bush Administration during the spring of 2003, I do not ever recall him calling for the impeachment of GW (or any of his foreign policy staff). While on the subject, neither did I!

The subject of impeachment generally is brought up by the Repubs when there is a Democratic POTUS. By the way, how did the Clinton impeachment process work out for you guys?
  • WTF
  • 04-27-2013, 09:42 AM

Look at the recent push for amnesty, who stopped Bush when he wanted to do the same thing? Those very consistent conservatives you moan about. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Go back and look, I never wanted to impeach Bush. I have never said I hated Bush, in fact I have said that I like him. I did not like the Iraq war BS. That combined with the tax cuts have put us in this huge deficit hole.

I moan about you idiots that think you are conservatives but aren't.
Lets be honest; under Bush's his Gun Runner program did not ship one weapon over the border before it was halted. Under Fast and Furious (Obama's project) over 2,000 weapons went into Mexico. Bush did not know about Fast and Furious. http://washingtonexaminer.com/holder...rticle/2500157 Eric Holder said so.

As for Bush, you keep using the word "impeach" but that is not what we were talking about. We are talking about you're bitching and moaning. Now I think Obama has broken the law. You're just a bitcher because you didn't like what Bush did legally and you won't give credit to the democrats in Congress for supporting him.
Lets be honest; Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Wow! You have finally decided to deviate from your deceptive past and give the honesty thing a try. Welcome to the club!

Why the sudden change of heart?

I wish you luck in trying to find a few posters stupid enough to fall for your highly partisan rhetoric. Before I forget, don't come a knockin' on my door, I ain't fallin' fer it!!!!!
  • CJ7
  • 04-27-2013, 02:28 PM
Nope. A straight road to Liberty. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

not as long as idiots like you speak for the libertarian party ... NEVER

I like some of their positions/ideas, just like I like some tea party ideas, but the morons wallowing in partisan hatred far out weigh my likes ... and the rest of the country feels the same way ... take Roadkill Reid for instance
Let's not forget that Fast and Furious was started by Bush. Originally Posted by flghtr65
'Let's not forget' that your statement is nothing more than petty propaganda fabricated by the left. FACT: "Fast and Furious" was started on October 31, 2009, during Odumbo's administration -- not Bush's.
http://www.politifact.com/florida/st...gan-under-bus/
I notice that you didn't even try to refute what I said.... which of course is a restatement of what I said earlier so you lied when you made your claim.
Give my guys the wheel. We'll turn this around! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If your city is destroyed by a tornado don't to look to FEMA for help, just fend for yourself like we did in the 1940's. - Ron Paul March 2012. Yep, Ron Paul has all the answers.
'Let's not forget' that your statement is nothing more than petty propaganda fabricated by the left. FACT: "Fast and Furious" was started on October 31, 2009, during Odumbo's administration -- not Bush's.
http://www.politifact.com/florida/st...gan-under-bus/ Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IBH, you left out one piece of information. From the link that you provided, in the 8th paragraph, Operation Wide Receiver was the exact same program and from the same ATF field office. Operation Wide Receiver was run under Bush. IBH, did you skip over paragraph 8 or you just read up to paragraph 7? What this amouts to is two presidents running the same program with different names. IBH, go do some more homework.