What would you do...if your best friends wife made a pass at you?

What if the wife wakes you up giving you a BJ? Had this happen while I was sleeping over a friends house, we had been drinking the night before of course. So I wake up while shes in full slobbing mode and I say "we cant do this" she says "do you want me to stop?" I say "well fuck no". She sucked so hard the bed sheets got stuck in my ass. I asked her after why she did it and she said she had no intentions of doing it but while she was walking through the room to go to the bathroom she caught a glimpse of the morning wood and couldn't help herself. I have never told him, nor have me and her ever done anything else since. We all are still great friends. I don't think I would have done it had I not have been asleep and knew what was going to happen.

B
I'd run, she's one homely creature!
[I]U[/

Unless she was my BFF I'd fuck his ass if he was hot
that is just an absolute no - go, except he (she) agrees. Of course. poly here, but if I find out one of my friends made a pass at my BF without agreing with me beforehand, I would dump him and cancel the friendship. Trust broken.

As to tell him about it: It depends, if she was drunk or something, maybe not. But if she was sober, and he is a good friend, I consider it my responsibility to tell him. I would want to know.
Like others, had the situation presented but turned it down without a second thought and I did tell him about it. A best friend is hard to come by and no piece of ass is worth that. That is what the hobby is for anyway.
I'd do it....
Then I'd tell him he's married to a cheater.

Hell, what are friends for.
Best friend's wife? I'd have to pass. Now, if they got divorced, that would be a different story. LOL
I was drunk one night and I had been out with the friend and his wife while mine was away on trip and was way to drunk to drive and decided it was best to spend the night on the couch than drive home in morning.
I was half asleep and nothing on but my whitey tighteys and just a sheet over me and i happened to spy his wife walking thru the house to kitchen to get herself some water ..she was naked and of course being a man i had to watch !
as shes walking back by she stops and peeks around the door at me to see me watching her every move..she smiles and comes over to me doesnt say a word and starts kissing me..we make out for a while and she gets up and says ive got to get back or he will expect something and she leaves.
About an hour went by and i was half awake and i see her come back in room and she gets down on her knees and proceeds to give me bj ...somehow we wind up on floor in 69 position going at it and i look up and hes looking around the corner of door watching us....oh shit ! i telll her to stop and she looks around just long enough to tell me its alright ..he just wants to watch !!
OMG ! so she just gets more excited and next thing i know she mounts me and hes jerking off to us fucking ..she starts to cum and starts to get vocal and i look up and hes gone.
We finish up doggie style then fall into each others arms and discuss the situation and she said its a one time deal .
None of us has ever said anything about it again ..we are still good friends ..but every once in while she will say something about me being a good kisser.
Who knows if it will ever happen again.
I did the friends wife. She started it. Was 7 years older then me and hotter then hell. Lasted for 6 months. She was hornier the hell and always wanted it! Wrecked the friendship. He thought something was up. I never confessed to it. I wasn't married then, about 10 years ago. I am now. She comes around about every couple months wanting some. Can't seem to turn her away. This has went on for about 5 years now. Don't think I could do it with someone else's wife. Not proud, just can't stop with her.