The sexy tattooed lilly munster wants to visit austin

Thank you to the two guys that seen me on my trip to Austin. You guys were sweet and made my trip a little better. Sadly I won't be returning to Austin again. Just wanted to say thanks for your help guys! Originally Posted by LillyMunster
She was outstanding, guys. I saw her just before the UT game. I'll write a review shortly (w/ some great pix!), but I just gotta say that this sweet gal can deliver anything between sweet GFE to PSE freak. And her rate is quite reasonable, particularly given the menu options ( I chose the former, by the way)
Thanks for seeing me sweetie you are now one of my favorite clients. I'll see you again anytime! Hope the game was good I didn't keep up with it.
Thank you to the two guys that seen me on my trip to Austin. You guys were sweet and made my trip a little better. Sadly I won't be returning to Austin again. Just wanted to say thanks for your help guys! Originally Posted by LillyMunster
Thank you Ms. Lilly, you are a sweetheart...
I think you cut own throat by bashing us because you did not break the bank on your first visit.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=596993

every market is different, two good guys see you and I know once they put up a review your phone would ring many times more but since you bash us you will more than likely not do good here until the dust settles ...

dont rush to judgement and your sense of Entitlement is very UNATTRACTIVE!!
I'm not bashing I'm simply stating the truth when I posted that I was coming to Austin my messages blew up and everyone said they wanted to see me so I went then when I got there they all got quiet it was all just a game for them. And the review in Austin isn't going to help the biz in Houston. Austin guys missed out and I'm simply stating the truth if u think it's bashing so be it. I don't even mind if a review isn't written it's the fact that u Austin boys don't hold up to ur words it's all just for show.
"Straight up Austin guys and Austin blows"

if that is not bashing, well cut my legs an call me Shorty!!

"said they wanted to see me" is not an appointment until the day and time are set, which sounds like they did not set an appointment. and you were here just one day,

I will ASKED THIS QUESITON FOR THE 100TH TIME

why do you/Providers feel like you must break the bank to be a success?? have you ever heard of the phrase, " it takes money to make money", again you had two GREAT guys say you were a lot of fun. and again you cut your own throat by bashing us

your bitching about not getting enough biz.. blah, blah.... is a HUGE turn off for many of us..

I was very interested in seeing you at a later date, I am from Katy and I frequent Houston quite a bit, however I do not know the Houston guys like I know the Austin guys,
I was waiting on a reviews and or feedback, well I got what I needed and will pass.

I wish you the best in H-town.. my home away from home....
You think that us girls rnt entitled to our options but u forget we rnt here for pleasure its a business we r here to make money if guys r turned off by tht they should finde diff girls to see. U forget that we are our bosses and u guys r the clientele. U don't like te way I advertise my business you don't need to be a part of it. U say u hate bashing but u r here doing the same thing. The clients I have that see me know I am a sweet person who has been here to make people happy I love what I do. But when people r blatantly rude I have the choice to voice my opinion on it. I gave Austin a shot and they didn't live up to wht they all said I cut my trip short from 4 days to one because all the people that asked me to come and wanted to make an appointment did not do what they said. I was being nice by not asking for appointments that far in advance because like my life I know others change but for 20 to 30 people to flake out yes I'm going to say Austin guys blow because that's not the occational flake that's the people in one area being in a habit and that's some thing I'd like to share with other girls that plan to visit.
Well I was first to post in your thread , asked a simple question about squirting ? Got no answer , so I moved on . Could have been 3 Austin guys that you saw . And while I'm no CJ or Metal , I'm very well known and do review .
You think that us girls rnt entitled to our options but u forget we rnt here for pleasure its a business we r here to make money if guys r turned off by tht they should finde diff girls to see. U forget that we are our bosses and u guys r the clientele. U don't like te way I advertise my business you don't need to be a part of it. U say u hate bashing but u r here doing the same thing. . Originally Posted by LillyMunster
never said you are not entitled to an opinion,, we have the $$ and you want it, so there you go we voted with our $$ and they voted you out, its a two way street and always will be, and I will never be part of your business because the way you handle it is unprofessional and you have the typical under 30 attitude.

when you mature and realize the world does not revolve are you, and you are not going to get a 'trophy' just for showing up, then the enlightenment will occur,
I'm not bashing I'm simply stating the truth when I posted that I was coming to Austin my messages blew up and everyone said they wanted to see me so I went then when I got there they all got quiet it was all just a game for them. And the review in Austin isn't going to help the biz in Houston. Austin guys missed out and I'm simply stating the truth if u think it's bashing so be it. I don't even mind if a review isn't written it's the fact that u Austin boys don't hold up to ur words it's all just for show. Originally Posted by LillyMunster
When you ask I would mention all the facts. Most gents see ladies Mon-Fri and want an incall. My response to you was I would see you on a Friday but couldn't commit to a weekend. You were here but only did outcall on Friday. Outcall alone takes away 80% of the hobbyist. If you had an incall I would have come to see you but I won't do outcalls, can't do outcalls. There is another gent who I believe tried to see you but was not able to schedule. When you gauge a cities interest I would gauge it with all the facts next time to get a more accurate assessment. Also know that things will change. For instance I usually play once a week on Fridays. Last week a beautiful young hottie landed in my lap on Wednesday, things happen, things change, traveling is always a risk.
"Straight up Austin guys and Austin blows"

if that is not bashing, well cut my legs an call me Shorty!!

"said they wanted to see me" is not an appointment until the day and time are set, which sounds like they did not set an appointment. and you were here just one day,

I will ASKED THIS QUESITON FOR THE 100TH TIME

why do you/Providers feel like you must break the bank to be a success?? have you ever heard of the phrase, " it takes money to make money", again you had two GREAT guys say you were a lot of fun. and again you cut your own throat by bashing us

your bitching about not getting enough biz.. blah, blah.... is a HUGE turn off for many of us..

I was very interested in seeing you at a later date, I am from Katy and I frequent Houston quite a bit, however I do not know the Houston guys like I know the Austin guys,
I was waiting on a reviews and or feedback, well I got what I needed and will pass.

I wish you the best in H-town.. my home away from home.... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Austin Guys do Blow, I hate to say it but more then one traveling lady has said Austin guys flake, try to nickle and dime, NCNS etc.......

She was giving her opinion and said she won't return so my guess is she doesn't care about what you say about burning a bridge. Who cares about a bridge you don't ever plan to travel again.

I don't blame her for taking Austin off the list, I would to based on a lot of the crap I hear about from visiting ladies.
  • Sire
  • 11-12-2012, 05:08 PM
NO one makes quick work of Homer, there's a reason they call me the King.

Who calls you that? Originally Posted by homer13
Me thinks that Lilly Munster should have hooked up with Little Monster!
So you fell into white satin but never reached the end? LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFCnvH2E-6A
Originally Posted by InU
I don't know, honestly I didn't even listen to it. I remember it from way back and like the beat but never actually pay attention to the words.
Originally Posted by homer13
NO one makes quick work of Homer, there's a reason they call me the King.

Who calls you that?

Me thinks that Lilly Munster should have hooked up with Little Monster! Originally Posted by Sire
I always get the two of them confused until I see the avatar.

• Sire
  • 11-12-2012, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by homer13