Slapping & Lightly Choking

Since this thread has been bumped I have a new episode to relate. Last month one of the hottest performers in my area chose me to experiment with a new toy: vibrating nipple clamps. She attached them while I was DATYing and then as she approached her orgasm she commanded that I pinch and twist her nipple HARD. I could her feel her flinching from the pain but she quickly came HARD. Afterwards she told me that it really, really hurt but the O was sooo good.

I don't know if I have a "special" relationship with her, but I am both pleased and honored that she trusted me enough for this "experiment." However, it is something that I wouldn't even think about doing without knowing absolutely that it was what she wanted.

Here's a picture of those little ole nipple clamps:
I'm really not the aggressive type, so it would be hard for me to slap a provider-- even if she asks. As for lite choking, I find this very sensual and erotic. I don't know if you'd call this choking, but I like to stand behind a provider with one hand on her neck and the other hand on her cheek. I then get real close to her and slowly tighten my hand on her neck and gently twist her head to expose more of her neck for me to suckle and kiss. I do apply enough pressure so there is some noticeable constriction of movement and breathing on her part, but it is nothing like a full 2-handed choke. I like doing this to just momentarily take her breath away during foreplay.

Now having said that I'm not the aggressive type, I do have one fantasy that I've never dared to explore for several reasons, but I do deep down harbor a desire to play out a rape fantasy. This would be totally out of character for me, but it is something which interests me. Are there providers who actually engage in this particular fantasy? I know it would take a ton of trust on multiple levels, but it would be a complete turn on for me.
Quite a few women have the rape fantasy. Finding the appropriate partner to act it out with is more difficult than it sounds. The ones you want to do it sometimes won't, and the ones you don't... do.
LD that sucks and has to be frustrating....Good Luck
As long as I am doing it to a man, I am good to go.
I like doing prostate-play and sexual role-play more though...
LD that sucks and has to be frustrating....Good Luck Originally Posted by cumalot
oh I'm good! that's why when you find a good one you fuck his brains out frequently and don't give him alot of shit. lol
As for lite choking, I find this very sensual and erotic. I don't know if you'd call this choking, but I like to stand behind a provider with one hand on her neck and the other hand on her cheek. I then get real close to her and slowly tighten my hand on her neck and gently twist her head to expose more of her neck for me to suckle and kiss. I do apply enough pressure so there is some noticeable constriction of movement and breathing on her part, but it is nothing like a full 2-handed choke. I like doing this to just momentarily take her breath away during foreplay.
Originally Posted by Cpalmson
oh that is SO HOTT!
Im down for him to choke me with his Hard Cock and slap my Pussy with it as well.......IJS