This Is Why WTF Won't Bet Against the Trump Economy

I bitch about Trumps policy because I think long term, they are horrible.

So I have tried to get either of you two to make that bet three years instead of one and even that is not long term but is suffice to win your money should you choose to bet it. . Originally Posted by WTF
I bet you 3yrs. GDP will average 3% or over in each year. We square up after each year. Pretty simple.
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2022, 10:46 AM
There you go again. Nobody said debt doesn't matter. We said YOU don't matter. Nothing you say matters because you're a fraud and a hypocrite - you bitch about Trump's economic policies yet you run away from a simple bet against them! By not taking the bet, you admit those same policies you whine about will succeed. You think we will reach 3%+ GDP growth this year for the time since 2005!

So this thread is about how nothing you say matters. Everyone knows you are a moronic buffoon who is....

ALL HAT, NO CATTLE!

BIGGEST FRAUD ON ECCIE!
Originally Posted by lustylad
How did your prediction work out
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2022, 10:50 AM
I bet you 3yrs. GDP will average 3% or over in each year. We square up after each year. Pretty simple. Originally Posted by bambino
Your the only poster here who can fit a square peg in your round hole.

Have you two ever glanced back and admitted how far off you were?
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2022, 10:52 AM
Cut the crap. One year at a time. Nobody has the patience to wait 3 years for an outcome. You know that and you're hiding your cowardice behind a stupid counter-bet. Just admit you're a fraud. Everyone knows it anyway. Originally Posted by lustylad
As usual you were wrong....turns out we all had time to wait 3 years and see how wrong you were
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2022, 10:55 AM
Three years is not long, you been on this site since 2010.

I've said from the start that we may see a bump but it will not last. So three years or are you to chicken? Originally Posted by WTF
Hmmmmmm....
  • Tiny
  • 04-07-2022, 11:37 AM
As usual you were wrong....turns out we all had time to wait 3 years and see how wrong you were Originally Posted by WTF
LustyLad was spot on. Unemployment in 2019 and the first part of 2020 reached the lowest levels since 1969. And median household income, after stagnating since the Clinton administration, popped way up. The middle class was finally starting to make up lost ground.

Then COVID hit.

Contrary to the opinion of some, Trump did not cause the pandemic.

And did you bet against the Trump economy? Hell no. You piled into energy shares and made a bundle, on paper at least.
...Then COVID hit.
Contrary to the opinion of some, Trump did not cause the pandemic... Originally Posted by Tiny
I can even recall the date it hit the fan.

Your the only poster here who can fit a square peg in your round hole.

Have you two ever glanced back and admitted how far off you were? Originally Posted by WTF
Bambino would have lost the bet he proposed. Trump only hit 3% once after predicting 4, 5 and 6% GDP growth.

The Trump economy was just an extension of the Obama economy. The eccie repubtards won't except the facts. The data is the data.

https://www.thebalance.com/us-gdp-by-year-3305543
I can even recall the date it hit the fan.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

Tin foil Maga hat on, bro?

Bambino would have lost the bet he proposed. Trump only hit 3% once after predicting 4, 5 and 6% GDP growth.

The Trump economy was just an extension of the Obama economy. The eccie repubtards won't except the facts. The data is the data.

https://www.thebalance.com/us-gdp-by-year-3305543 Originally Posted by adav8s28

tell us again why Obama's handling of the economy was so great? like FDR if he'd just done nothing and let it recover on its own it would have done so much faster. like FDR he thought you could "stimulus" your way out of it. wrong. the only thing that really ended the Great Depression was WWII.

are you finally ready in this 4 year old bumped thread to take my bet? you know the bet .. you post an article praising Obama's handling of the economy and i post one showing he screwed up. the bet is who runs out of articles first.

it won't be me.
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2022, 06:34 PM
LustyLad was spot on. Unemployment in 2019 and the first part of 2020 reached the lowest levels since 1969. And median household income, after stagnating since the Clinton administration, popped way up. The middle class was finally starting to make up lost ground.

Then COVID hit.

Contrary to the opinion of some, Trump did not cause the pandemic.

And did you bet against the Trump economy? Hell no. You piled into energy shares and made a bundle, on paper at least. Originally Posted by Tiny
Je wanted to bet Trumps GDP would be above 3% for the year. I did not.

I wanted to bet that it would not be above 3% for the next 3 years. It was not.

Please explain how I was wrong.
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2022, 06:38 PM
tell us again why Obama's handling of the economy was so great? like FDR if he'd just done nothing and let it recover on its own it would have done so much faster. like FDR he thought you could "stimulus" your way out of it. wrong. the only thing that really ended the Great Depression was WWII.

are you finally ready in this 4 year old bumped thread to take my bet? you know the bet .. you post an article praising Obama's handling of the economy and i post one showing he screwed up. the bet is who runs out of articles first.

it won't be me. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That is because you numb nutted Trump lovers praise Trump for the exact same numbers you flogged Obama for.

Yall are unabashed hypocrites.

And yes it was 4 years ago I was telling our self proclaimed resident forum economic expert that we may get a sugar bump out of the tax cuts but nothing more.
  • WTF
  • 04-08-2022, 05:35 AM
I bet you 3yrs. GDP will average 3% or over in each year. We square up after each year. Pretty simple. Originally Posted by bambino
How did that work out for you?
How did that work out for you? Originally Posted by WTF
I can’t see what that buffoon posts, but it looks like he’s slacked up on the Qanon nonsense and is trying to be relevant.

How’d that work out for him ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • Tiny
  • 04-08-2022, 08:43 AM
Je wanted to bet Trumps GDP would be above 3% for the year. I did not.

I wanted to bet that it would not be above 3% for the next 3 years. It was not.

Please explain how I was wrong. Originally Posted by WTF
I never said you were wrong. I said LustyLad was right. Look at the title of the thread, WTF Won't Bet Against the Trump Economy. If memory serves me correctly you plunged head over heals into shares in around the 2nd quarter of 2020, when Trump was president.

And please take a look at the last four paragraphs in the original post, about employment. The article was published on February 6, 2018, about a month after the Ryan/McConnell/Trump tax cuts took effect, and before the deregulatory moves by Trump really had a chance to make a difference.

By the end of 2019, unemployment was down to 50 year lows and labor tightness pushed through to middle class incomes, which showed the first big pop upwards in many years. Now I'm not saying that was entirely due to corporate tax cuts that made the USA competitive again, and slashing red tape. But they played a part.