Providers and Self Defense

Sweet I see you're packin'....very sexy lol
you can't do that anymore. remember everything nowadays is politically correct. you are not supposed to hurt anybody's feelings anymore, let alone their nuts.. . remember, there are no more losers, every body is a winner. just sayin'. Originally Posted by punisher
Thats good philosophy if ya don't mind dieing.
The martial arts in general are for self defense. If an aggressive male is out to "get" a female, the lady is in trouble. The video is typical of staged martial arts ballet and not indicative of what will work. Chemicals, teaser and fire arms in that order are the best means in a truly desperate situation. All that said screening carefully still serves as the best first line of defense. Originally Posted by Bull149
You may not be justified in using deadly force.
They say the best fight is never having to lift a finger and using your brain... Originally Posted by Anita Lay
If you're talking about the gift of gab, I certainly agree. being able to talk to people . calm people, instill some sort of logic into someone is a great tool and may save your life. I've been in many terrible situations in my life time. I've seen a lot of death and have been confronted with violent combative individuals. By appearing calm and understanding in the face of danger often times a violent or combative subject will regress in his/her pursuit to harm you. If not, you must be ready and willing to react and win the situation no matter what it takes. By the way you have written these few posts. I sense you would be a good candidate for martial arts training, and I think you would become very good at it. I think it would be safe to assume you have a pretty level head and you don't jump to conclusions, which are good traits to have for training in the Martial Arts. Something you should consider. Never relent, and always play safe.
Can't we all just get along?
No but seriously- someone tries to hurt me ( intentionally more than I want ) I'm going 4 nutz and blood!
I'm always packin...but my gun is for fun.
Plus any guy that grew up with sisters
got immune to nut shots by 13.
. Originally Posted by anaximander
what did you do to your sisters growing up? I have 3 sisters all older and never got hit in the balls ever by them. Now my bother, that's another story. He liked to play a game called cup check. The game is simple you just walk up and hit someone on the nutz and say cup check. It was a painful game to play.

Nut shots are of limited tactical value.
It works on novices, any scrapper worth
a damn is basically immune.
. Originally Posted by anaximander
AAAAAA, there's a reason in the UFC and boxing you can't hit below the belt. I can promise you if I punch somebody in the nuts there going to the hospital.
As for my sisters I blame my cousins
the more I think about it. Hey, we all
fought each other uncles laughed.
We played hard.
Plus I am a bully truth be told.
I probably razzed my sissies more than enough.

I view nut shots the same way I view a queen
in chess. If that's what my subject is wielding
the most- denying that ave of attack will
reveal how much they got upstairs.
I've lost count how many times I've been
hit in the privvies and never a trip to the hospital...
at least for me jail usually.
Other than the biker who picked me up
by my nutz and threw me,
no real injuries my back hurt more than
my sack.

As for comp fighting yeah they put on a show.
Shoot fighters and other no holds barred fights
seem to have no problem with it. Its usually
reserved for a finishing move when the opponent
is out of steam anyway. In the cases where
it is used mid fight if not stomping on,
they are getting drummed on.
Multiple strikes are difficult to recover from.
Few have the strength and force to do it.