A Lady's Incall?

I do think there's something to be said for putting out the welcome mat, not that welcome mat, get your head out of the deep end of the gutter. It tells your guest you care about his or her state of mind. It also sets the space aside from the outside world in a way.
The welcome mat by my front door says "GO AWAY."
hmm... thanks for inspiring me to update my incall interior! I'll take extra care to remember the McDonald's bag and no toilet paper. LOL j/k
Candles also help in the bathroom when you cannot find the McDonalds bag. Originally Posted by pyramider
I used to have candles in the bathroom until someone set their envelope on fire.
I look for an incall that's tidy with clean sheets. I really don't require any special touches but it's always appreciated. It shows attention to detail and a willingness to accommodate a gentleman.

What's far more important is the location itself... discreet neighborhood, available parking, and accessibility.
Clean, without a question, and no "funky" smells. Candles would be fine, since we could dribble hot wx on each other! And the string of lights on request...why tie me up, or down with those bad boys!
I used to have candles in the bathroom until someone set their envelope on fire. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
You should come North .
SKINFLUTE, Baby! Originally Posted by rooster69

I went to The Future Shop today and asked the gentlemen working if they carried skinflutes, and he said that they do not sell them at their store. I said that is a shame because someone told me that they play music well in a particular setting ( I didn't want to explain the atmosphere I was trying to create). I asked him where to look for one, and he said he had no idea where to send me.

I decide to go to Best Buy. After looking around for awhile, I couldn't find skinflutes anywhere, so I asked the guy working behind the counter in the audio department. He told me they do not sell them at his store. So, I asked him if he knows what store carries them, and if he could explain what they look like so I know what I am looking for. He told me that he could show me his after work. I thought that was pretty nice! Can't wait!
Now that is customer service ...
He told me that he could show me his after work. I thought that was pretty nice! Can't wait! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
He must have been in the Geek Squad. Those guys are very good, offer great customer service and will even come right to your place and show your how to operate and play the skinflute.
My standards for incall:

Hotel (touring) incall:
-Scented candles burned upon arrival. I usually tour Sun-Wed, so all of Sunday is spent making the room nice. I do not burn scented candles while clients are there. They are just burned Sunday evening so the room doesn't smell like hotel. They are also very light, as I've got more allergies than most of you in that regard
-Cleaned (by ME, not housekeeping!) thoroughly upon arrival and at the end of each day
-Garbage removed from room after each job
-Used towels out of sight
-CLEAN towels and toiletries always on hand
-25 to 30 unscented candles
-Warm baby wipes
-Soft music playing upon arrival
-Location is private/discreet

My private incall:
-45 Candles (I'm not joking) and music to greet you
-A hands down amazing bed with comfortable, clean bedding
-Ice water available
-Hot towels
-Toiletries and soft fluffy towels
-Hospital clean
-Tastefully decorated
-Private/discreet Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa

When are you moving to Rochester?
  • Sam54
  • 03-02-2012, 06:42 AM
My 2 cents worth: I think most places fall into these 3 categories.

Tolerable - Any place to fuck (who cares about atmosphere?)

Acceptable - clean, tidy, not noisy ( NO TV ), fresh towels.

Desirable- private incall, candles or dim romantic lighting,soft music, fireplace,wine, big soft comfortable bed, sexy outfit, (okay, yes I am thinking of my 2 "honeymoons" with Sara1).

I've experienced all three, but I am still a sucker for romance! (even this fake kind)
He must have been in the Geek Squad. Those guys are very good, offer great customer service and will even come right to your place and show your how to operate and play the skinflute. Originally Posted by Celso
I prefer a classically trained skinflute player, but a good self-taught player can make fine music too!
I rather enjoy a cooler room as well Lexxxy. First, I think one "keeps" better. Second - its quite conducive to snuggling. And lastly - the heat that we generate more than makes up for it!
I went to The Future Shop today and asked the gentlemen working if they carried skinflutes, and he said that they do not sell them at their store. I said that is a shame because someone told me that they play music well in a particular setting ( I didn't want to explain the atmosphere I was trying to create). I asked him where to look for one, and he said he had no idea where to send me.

I decide to go to Best Buy. After looking around for awhile, I couldn't find skinflutes anywhere, so I asked the guy working behind the counter in the audio department. He told me they do not sell them at his store. So, I asked him if he knows what store carries them, and if he could explain what they look like so I know what I am looking for. He told me that he could show me his after work. I thought that was pretty nice! Can't wait! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Frankie, my love... you probably don't remember our meet as it was some time ago, but you have already "played" mine. And you were SUPERB at it. You do not need any lessons. And don't waste your time looking around for them any more. There are a whole bunch of us who will just keep bringing ours to you!