Mperrin2016 THE WORST **** ⚠️⚠️⚠️ CAUTION!

Holy motherfucking damn!!!! ABQ's head hurts from just reading this one sentence.

But sometimes ABQ is a generous person so let me fix that shit for you. So the first edit is what a regular person might say that actually has taken a grammar class. And the second is how ABQ would word it.

"I hope somebody will not waste your time. As well as that you will not lose money and then treat you like shit. So all I have to say is get over it bitch!"

"Mi god damn motherfuckin karma as all hell hopes someone does not motherfuckin flake on you. My bits and bolts is time and money which I am losing out on, ya dig! I am so fucking sick of this and hope they treat you with some John Wayne toilet paper as they do me. So bitch...Please!"

Now to the OP poster maybe less cock sucking and I do not know just an ABQ piece of advice. You may want to take a class at the local community college. If not you can always come to ABQ. But I am not cheap and time is money. Gotta keep the stacks rollin and the ciroc flowin for my biatches! Feel me?

Then don't respond bitch
Hope somebody waste your time and your loose money and they treat your like shit and I'll be like get over it bitch you deserve that shit Originally Posted by Jamie.Fox.
Holy motherfucking damn!!!! ABQ's head hurts from just reading this one sentence.

But sometimes ABQ is a generous person so let me fix that shit for you. So the first edit is what a regular person might say that actually has taken a grammar class. And the second is how ABQ would word it.

"I hope somebody will not waste your time. As well as that you will not lose money and then treat you like shit. So all I have to say is get over it bitch!"

"Mi god damn motherfuckin karma as all hell hopes someone does not motherfuckin flake on you. My bits and bolts is time and money which I am losing out on, ya dig! I am so fucking sick of this and hope they treat you with some John Wayne toilet paper as they do me. So bitch...Please!"

Now to the OP poster maybe less cock sucking and I do not know just an ABQ piece of advice. You may want to take a class at the local community college. If not you can always come to ABQ. But I am not cheap and time is money. Gotta keep the stacks rollin and the ciroc flowin for my biatches! Feel me? Originally Posted by ABQ-to-tha-210-biatch!

ROTFLMFAO
What is a lert? Originally Posted by pyramider
Duh, it is singular for "lerts" .... dont ask me to use it in a sentence though. I skipped class that day.