Didn't last long!

Read the fucking Consitution: it says Trump has veto power over the racist votes and agendas of those racist mutha fuckers. Been that way for over two hundred years now. No special "clairvoyance" needed; just a common, educated understanding of the English language. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

If you don't understand something, leave it alone. Go back and check your spelling.
I saw that.

The only thing racist is your accusations and your passive aggressive bs. You've been listening to Fuhrer Trump to long. Just because you say something doesn't make it true. Why dont you respect non whites? Originally Posted by themystic
If you don't understand something, leave it alone. Go back and check your spelling. Originally Posted by bamscram
Go back and read the fucking Consitution. It says Trump has veto power over the racist votes and agendas of those racist mutha fuckers. Been that way for over two hundred years now. No special "clairvoyance" needed; just a common, educated understanding of the English language. Keep your dictionary handy.
Fred I dont count you in any of my Jewish commentary Originally Posted by themystic
Thank you kind sir.