Yah! Shayla is Provider of the Day ;)

You are so fucked up!!!!!

It's called comedy. You know the kind where your belly moves up and down. Calm down now. We all think she"s a catch. Just ask Shayla and she will tell I am warped and I tend to act up on occasion. If I am truly pissed you will also know that. Remember laughing is when you move your abdomen while exhaling and inhaling and you can make noise at the same time. Wow!!! Now isn't that fun???? Oh yea I forgot your from Texas. Your team looked great against Baylor yesterday Originally Posted by burkalini

Whoaaa!!! Actually, I like you Burk, but you went too far.

I liked everything you said (and knew you were joking) until you blasted Texas. Your team left the BIG 12 because they couldn't hack it and ran to the BIG 10 where there biggest claim to fame was beating a Paterno(less) Penn State. Nebraska showed cowardice in bailing from the BIG 12, and they will regret it in 5 years when the BIG 12 becomes the most powerful conference of all.
You are so fucked up!!!!!

It's called comedy. You know the kind where your belly moves up and down. Calm down now. We all think she"s a catch. Just ask Shayla and she will tell I am warped and I tend to act up on occasion. If I am truly pissed you will also know that. Remember laughing is when you move your abdomen while exhaling and inhaling and you can make noise at the same time. Wow!!! Now isn't that fun???? Oh yea I forgot your from Texas. Your team looked great against Baylor yesterday Originally Posted by burkalini

I don't see your comments as being comedy, and regardless if they were or weren't, why add them to Thread congratulating someone? I mean, I can be a sarcastic smartass with the best of them but if I am being that way, as you claim you were being comedic, why not add something to your post like ... "Just kidding" or LOL or something to let those that don't know you understand you are [allegedly] being funny?

And as far as football, I like how our Freshman and Sophomores have handled themselves against older more experienced (ie Juniors and Seniors) teams, and the Big XII will prosper and do very well now that the Cornholers (the Miami U of the midwest) have left.
Its a new day

Closed