Ronald Regan....unified Germany

TWK just sits behind his computer and whines. He can't understand why other people are able to make money in the stock market and he can't. Investments are discussed, and he cries "bullshit", like he is taking to his momma. Maybe you should stop taking spoon fed advise from your broker.

Investments in streaming were thought to be a good investment, as they were the next thing after the internet. And they were for a while, especially during the pandemic. Now intense competition is everywhere.....how many "hit" shows can you watch ? The #1 rule in Hollywood was to not put your own money in your movies. But that is exactly what the streaming companies are doing.....billions and billions. Paramount is down 25% over the last year even though they are getting more streaming subscribers.

I am convinced NIO will make a lot of money for people over the next few years. I am up 35% this year on this part of my portfolio of long term investments.

Shut up Wacko unless you have something constructive to say. All you can do is whine and say "bullshit".
You make so many childish posts all over this board. You must get into at least 10 useless back and forth postings a day.
Dumb dumb was arguing with me a few months ago that Trump's DWAC stop never hit $175 because it closed much less than that on that particular day. He doesn't even know that stock prices fluctuate throughout the day. He's like dealing with a clueless five year old.

That's why I had to put him in the under 80 IQ ignore club with the other circle jerk members. I can't in good faith read that kind of stupid shit. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I remember reading that, and wondering how somebody could twist facts like a Carnival pretzel. waco is the most argumentative Individual I think I have ever encountered. If you say it's hot today, he'll tell you it's not, because in 1918 the temperature peaked a degree higher on this same date. I put him on ignore 2 days ago.. Finally.
I don't like putting people on ignore, but sometimes it's just better to do so to eliminate the back and forth bullshit with many of these frequent drama queen posters. I shouldn't have to waste my time arguing about how the stock market works to some clown on a whore board who is more than two decades older than me and who should know better. I should be explaining that simple shit to somebody who is two decades younger than me who should NOT know better IMO.

Smart that you put him on ignore. He is a complete waste of time. I waste enough time on this board. No need to waste anymore with that goofy weird clown.
bullshit. 6 dollar gain? what did you buy that 15 k of stock at? and i assume you mean 15,000 shares right? at 21 per share that would be about 315k so ..

the delta on that is about 100k at 27 now.

you sound like VitaLessMan and his fictions about his day trading. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Originally Posted by VitaMan

amazing what you can do with photoshop these days isn't it?
The above poster is on ignore. Posts will not be seen.

Actually they don't even need to be seen to know what they contain.

Smart that you put him on ignore. He is a complete waste of time. I waste enough time on this board. No need to waste anymore with that goofy weird clown. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
The above poster is on ignore. Posts will not be seen.

Originally Posted by VitaMan
That's 3 of us confirmed to have waco on ignore. I have a theatrical tear in my eye, though, knowing he is going through a difficult time processing this..

https://news.yahoo.com/bts-fans-inco...181318749.html
... And I surely reckon it don't bother Waco one bit...

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 06-14-2022, 03:42 PM
I remember reading that, and wondering how somebody could twist facts like a Carnival pretzel. waco is the most argumentative Individual I think I have ever encountered. If you say it's hot today, he'll tell you it's not, because in 1918 the temperature peaked a degree higher on this same date. I put him on ignore 2 days ago.. Finally. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
He has taken over Lexuslovers spot....although lustylad can give them both a run for the money!

He fucking twists wtf I say even if I happen to agree with him.

I wish someone would tell Cornhole that his fantasy to write a screenplay should be put on permanent hold.
... And I surely reckon it don't bother Waco one bit...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

i'm honored.

That's 3 of us confirmed to have waco on ignore. I have a theatrical tear in my eye, though, knowing he is going through a difficult time processing this..

https://news.yahoo.com/bts-fans-inco...181318749.html Originally Posted by Chung Tran

to whom it may concern, who else lost count of how many times CT accused them of "attacking me!" for not agreeing with him?

how many is infinity?

bahahhahhaaaaaa
This Thread Has Jumped the Shark - Thread Closed