DOTY 206 "Special" Election!

Once again you fail to pay attention, little eva... you are correct about the poll being "one-sided" - indeed, it was stacked against bigkotex since he wasn't even on the ballot...

... and yet he still won by a landslide thanks to write-in votes!!!

Everyone loves an underdog, right little eva?

So there is PLENTY TO CELEBRATE here - now pull your head out of your ass and give bigkotex a hearty round of applause for winning his own IDIOT OF THE YEAR poll!

Originally Posted by lustylad
We have seen all this shit before idiot. Like it is a great revolution, again LMAO. When a underdog wins on this forum it will be something worthwhile congratulating. Till then stop patting yourself on the back.
I'm struggling to interpret this poll... so far, it appears that 12 people have voted for BigKotex while 7 people have spread their votes among the remaining candidates, right?

But what do we do with all those votes in the other (2016, not 206) poll? Surely we need to COMBINE the two ballotings so we don't understate the dimensions of yet another still-evolving BigKotex landslide!
I thinck we should renigg and give the award to the runner up, assup. God knows he's tried hard this year.
I thinck we should renigg and give the award to the runner up, assup. God knows he's tried hard this year. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He should be the de facto winner of both polls. Even whatever 206 means.
Renigg?

HAHAHASHHSSHAHSHSHDHRIRIEBDNE ELS!

I'm struggling to interpret this poll...

Surely we need to COMBINE the two ballotings so we don't understate the dimensions of yet another still-evolving BigKotex landslide! Originally Posted by lustylad
Surely not as much a struggle as it was for BigKotex aka BigTitsIdiot2016 to expertisely craft a "poll" for a vote on a status regarding people who were not living almost 2000 years ago ..... and then only be able to attempt to generate the RESULTS HE WANTS (Note: 20-20 HINDSIGHT!!!!!) by multiple places on the ballot with fictitious names ... resulting in votes being split among different people ..... and in effect "watering down" the votes cast!!!

And BIGTITSIDIOT OF 2016 still shows his handle on here?

Just another example of why BigKotex aka BigTitsIdiot2016, the landslide IDIOT OF 2016, attained that dubious honor!!!!!
Looked like a rainbow flag, thought you were just advertising. You have been cozening up to gay rey. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"...cozening up....." is that some phrase that YOU KansASS mountain folks use to describe what YOU do with members of the same sex there at YOUR barnyard gloryholes EKIM ? And we all had hope that your " cozening up " to YOUR mentor woomby would have helped YOU with YOUR writing and spelling ! But, alas, YOUR mentor has run out on YOU. Keep up the good job of campaigning for the top slot in the DOTY poll EKIM !!! Keep that BS attitude and YOU just might be able to beat Lil Cotex and assup !
"...cozening up....." is that some phrase that YOU KansASS mountain folks use to describe what YOU do with members of the same sex there at YOUR barnyard gloryholes EKIM ? And we all had hope that your " cozening up " to YOUR mentor woomby would have helped YOU with YOUR writing and spelling ! But. alas, YOUR mentor has run out on YOU. Keep up the good job of campaigning for the top slot in the DOTY poll EKIM !!! Keep that BS attitude and YOU just might be able to beat Lil Cotex and assup ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay rey the fag, saaaame shit different day. Can't you find anyone to write you new material? You do not have the brain capacity to think up anything new as dicks, ass, gloryholes, and your womby is all that is on your LOL mind .
"...cozening up....." is that some phrase that YOU KansASS mountain folks use to describe what YOU do with members of the same sex there at YOUR barnyard gloryholes EKIM ? And we all had hope that your " cozening up " to YOUR mentor woomby would have helped YOU with YOUR writing and spelling ! But. alas, YOUR mentor has run out on YOU. Keep up the good job of campaigning for the top slot in the DOTY poll EKIM !!! Keep that BS attitude and YOU just might be able to beat Lil Cotex and assup ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is accustomed to "cozening up", and his maladjusted and misspelled terminology reflects the degree of his inbreeding not merely with his mother, daddy, brother and sister, but that he also enjoys the intimate company of his first (and second, third, etc.,) cousins: male and female.
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is accustomed to "cozening up", and his terminology reflects the degree of his inbreeding not merely with his mother, daddy, brother and sister, but that he also enjoys the intimate company of his first (and second, third, etc.,) cousins: male and female. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+ 1 !!!!!!! So THAT explains his syncophantic defense of and WKing for his fellow inbred woomby !
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is accustomed to "cozening up", and his maladjusted and misspelled terminology reflects the degree of his inbreeding not merely with his mother, daddy, brother and sister, but that he also enjoys the intimate company of his first (and second, third, etc.,) cousins: male and female. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+ 1 !!!!!!! So THAT explains his syncophantic defense of and WKing for his fellow inbred woomby ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
LMAO two of the biggest dick suckers on the board just cozening up. Chicken dick the retarded chimp, and gay rey the fag, wonder what perverted acts they will engage in? Will they invite the rest of the reach around circle? Will they be some of chicken dick the retarded chimp's cousins?

Will chicken dick the retarded chimp write gay rey the fag, some new material? Or will gay rey the fag just hit his quote button?
LMAO two of the biggest dick suckers on the board just cozening up. Chicken dick the retarded chimp, and gay rey the fag, wonder what perverted acts they will engage in? Will they invite the rest of the reach around circle? Will they be some of chicken dick the retarded chimp's cousins?

Will chicken dick the retarded chimp write gay rey the fag, some new material? Or will gay rey the fag just hit his quote button?
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You have so much man-seed on your face, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your johns call you their "Kansas Sunflower" down at your glory hole.
You have so much man-seed on your face, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your johns call you their "Kansas Sunflower" down at your glory hole.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO look who is talking, chicken dick the retarded chimp king of the glory hole employees. Or as his customers refer to him as "hoover"
LMAO look who is talking, chicken dick the retarded chimp king of the glory hole employees. Or as his customers refer to him as "hoover". Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the Kansas Sunflower with the man-seed on your face, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you missed your period, again.
eehbuuhhhrrrr, does like her sloth...