Alright, who am I buying a beer for?

They run tours.

Yes the old private club thing was quite nice.
Even if quite easy to buy a membership.

For Union Horse, they have a list on the web site for who carries their brands.
Quite a few places both side of the state line.
Has the OP bought anyone a beer yet?
Showing your stupidity once again? Originally Posted by Cooper Barrett
Once again? Who the fuck are you?

Just because those bars have that much beer doesn't mean KC has a good selection. Most micro brews from KC are horrible. All the good beer out of those 200 aren't from this area.

And Coors shouldn't be called a beer. That's worse than the piss KC puts out when they try to brew. Originally Posted by Dkayz
Let me introduce you to SL Marco's Bandle! He may have guested one account but the other is here.
Interesting how thread started as nice gesture, in the head of the original poster at least, then turned on itself and transformed into a beer war of cities and brands with some back and forth in the middle on the reason the gesture was made in the first place.

How about the guy that's getting the beer deciding what he wants?
I don't like beer
They run tours.

Yes the old private club thing was quite nice.
Even if quite easy to buy a membership. I recall a little place in KC KS off of Central that was like being in your living room.

For Union Horse, they have a list on the web site for who carries their brands.
Quite a few places both side of the state line. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I didn't know if they did tasting but hey it is Kansas. I first tried it when Gomer's brought it on.

We were just having a conversation about the quality of the beer and if it was drinkable. Something makes me wonder if he knows what a live beer is and where to find one on tap? Just cause he's buying doesn't mean I am drinking.
... Just cause he's buying doesn't mean I am drinking. Originally Posted by RandB fan
True, but I have found that once a bar tab is open, anything can end up on it.
... How about the guy that's getting the beer deciding what he wants? Originally Posted by TYS269
I think he wants to welch on the original offer.
I think he doesn't want to get stuck with a "provider" sized bar tab when you all start drinking barrel strength whisky on his dime.

I think he wants to welch on the original offer. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I don't like beer Originally Posted by dearhunter
The idea, of course, was drink of your choice, assuming you do drink. The point I suppose, for anyone who cares, was why would anyone waste their time arguing about taste? To each his own, right. America, land of free which has to mean free choice is included. Why does anyone feel the need to judge? So much judgment! Don't get me wrong, I have strong opinions. I just prefer to know I like what I like and what I don't and it's really only my thing. Your thing is your thing. Don't too much care unless it's entertaining. A lot of dialogue in this thread is not entertaining to me. Merely my opinion (judgment?) :-O