What type of guy supports Hillary?

I pointed out the weakness anecdotal descriptions of male Clinton supporters, which is all this thread is, by showing how you can actually find out what kind of people support a particular candidate.

So you are correct, I basically said, "look over there: that's how you do it." I apologize for pointing you in the direction that would allow you to answer your own question. Originally Posted by eatfibo
Nice try Fido, but I was asking for opinions. Not "citations". If I wanted opinions on Trump, I would have started a thread. So you do it. See what the ECCIE crew thinks.
Nice try Fido, but I was asking for opinions. Not "citations". If I wanted opinions on Trump, I would have started a thread. So you do it. See what the ECCIE crew thinks. Originally Posted by bambino
You can get the predictable opinions of a bunch of biased people, or you can get the actual facts. Apparently, you would like useless information over actual useful information. My apologies.
You can get the predictable opinions of a bunch of biased people, or you can get the actual facts. Apparently, you would like useless information over actual useful information. My apologies. Originally Posted by eatfibo
I know Hillary's demographics, as I do Trumps. You're Biased, give your opinion. Or start your own thread.
Or start your own thread. Originally Posted by bambino
No thanks, I would rather point out how ridiculous it is to seek out the predictable opinions of a bunch of biased people rather than simply seek out the facts.
No thanks, I would rather point out how ridiculous it is to seek out the predictable opinions of a bunch of biased people rather than simply seek out the facts. Originally Posted by eatfibo
In case you haven't noticed, Eccie is a discussion board. And this forum doesn't care about facts, you included. You have proved nothing except being ridiculous yourself.
In case you haven't noticed, Eccie is a discussion board. And this forum doesn't care about facts, you included. You have proved nothing except being ridiculous yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
And as I already said, apparently you want useless, predictable opinion over actual usable fact.
How fucking stupid are you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not nearly as stupid as you are. You support Clinton that shows what a dummy you are right there.

Jim
And as I already said, apparently you want useless, predictable opinion over actual usable fact. Originally Posted by eatfibo
Wrong again numnuts. You haven't posted one fact here, just your opinion. And you don't believe facts anyway. You confuse timelines and citations and wander off to Fido world. So why waste the time? Anyways, since your a self professed purveyor of fact, step to the plate and start some threads. If not, STFU.
Wrong again numnuts. You haven't posted one fact here, just your opinion. Originally Posted by bambino
You must have missed the article I posted.

But you are mostly right, I've repeated the opinion numerous times that if we want to know what males support Clinton, there is an objective fact-based way of doing so, so asking for the predictable opinion of a bunch of biased posters doesn't make any sense.

And you don't believe facts anyway. You confuse timelines and citations and wander off to Fido world. So why waste the time? Anyways, since your a self professed purveyor of fact, step to the plate and start some threads. If not, STFU.
Why on earth does focusing on the facts mean I should start a thread? That's some twisted logic. Why are you so irrationally obsessed with me starting a thread?
You must have missed the article I posted.

But you are mostly right, I've repeated the opinion numerous times that if we want to know what males support Clinton, there is an objective fact-based way of doing so, so asking for the predictable opinion of a bunch of biased posters doesn't make any sense.

Why on earth does focusing on the facts mean I should start a thread? That's some twisted logic. Why are you so irrationally obsessed with me starting a thread? Originally Posted by eatfibo
I'm not irrational, you are. And it's been painstakingly bantered with you. I could give a fuck less if you ever start a thread. Maybe you don't have the balls to. Whatever. Do what makes you happy.
And it's been painstakingly bantered with you. Originally Posted by bambino
That's probably because you are so used to just throwing childish insults and unsupported opinion at people. I come in and actually post facts and ask you to support your position, which is much harder thing to counter and to do yourself. I could see why one would consider it "painstaking" if empty opinion and insults are what they are used to. It's okay that it is hard for you, we all can't be good at actually being reasonable and dealing with reality, rather than what we want or imagine reality to be.
That's probably because you are so used to just throwing childish insults and unsupported opinion at people. I come in and actually post facts and ask you to support your position, which is much harder thing to counter and to do yourself. I could see why one would consider it "painstaking" if empty opinion and insults are what they are used to. It's okay that it is hard for you, we all can't be good at actually being reasonable and dealing with reality, rather than what we want or imagine reality to be. Originally Posted by eatfibo
Sure I throw insults, it's the status quo here. I also present facts. Some seem to go right by you because your a staunch liberal. Which is fine. But I point out fuck ups on both sides. Some are sarcasm. IMHO, you have to be a moron to take this forum seriously. It's a joke. Now, since your such a serious thinker and only want to discuss facts, start some threads. And debate them.
You're quite the dancer, Baboono!

And that's a FACT!

You're quite the dancer, Baboono!

And that's a FACT!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am a good dancer. You're a lying, stupid, lazy, dirty pig.
I especially like your Macarena, Jiggleboy!