Girl (or Guy) Watching

In my experience you would not be able to pick a hooker (or at least a good one) out of a crowd. Originally Posted by Molly Robinson
Good golly miss Molly...in all of this hubris we seem to have overlooked one hell of a chest....welcome
Good golly miss Molly...in all of this hubris we seem to have overlooked one hell of a chest....welcome Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Why thank you darling....
Why thank you darling.... Originally Posted by Molly Robinson
She even has good Southern manners...

Not bad for a Canadian
I finally get to say it to you ATL...
Get a room!
Not exactly. Atl made a statement about a hypothetical (i.e., someone that believed ALL women were cock teasers). I then proposed that someone who believed that would be a "dork" -- the intersection of social ineptitude and obsession.

Nobody called you a dork. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I really don't care how you parse it PJ, that is exactly what you did.
I really don't care how you parse it PJ, that is exactly what you did. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
For the sake of discussion let's say he did call you a dork, who cares? Lighten up. This is an internet message board.
For the sake of discussion let's say he did call you a dork, who cares? Lighten up. This is an internet message board. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Very brave. Post serious posts, and sometimes mean ones, then hide behind the "this is just a message board" defense. Trying to post with no consequences, huh? Well, good luck. What goes around comes around.
I really don't care how you parse it PJ, that is exactly what you did. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Clearly I didn't but you are welcome to your opinion.

However, if it will make you fell better, I'd be willing to call you a dork directly. Just let me know what you's like.
Post serious posts, and sometimes mean ones Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
OMG, I almost spit up on my computer. Mean? Are you kidding me? Did you ever go out on the playground growing up? For someone who said all women have been cock teasers and it is athe most hated action, it would seem you need to lighten up a little.

C'mon CT, how old are you? Can we check your ID?
Did you ever go out on the playground growing up? Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Yeah, 2x a day. It's lonesome out there when you get bullied all the time.

[BTW, I see the DFM strikes again.]
No Lord Tudor! Mean is when she doesn't show up and you've already taken your pill.

No Lord Tudor! Mean is when she doesn't show up and you've already taken your pill.

Originally Posted by John Bull
That truly is cruel.
Charles I do not think anyone is calling you creepy, or dorky. I think they may be calling your post about women being cock teasers creepy because that is how it came across. I am sure you didn't mean it in this way, but when I hear a man calling young women who dress/act sexy a bunch of cock teasers I feel like that is just one step away from saying (She is asking for it).

Most women especially college age, or younger dress sexy to impress each other,or to imitate what they see in the media.Very few do it in an attempt to torture horny men. Try not to take it too seriously.Just enjoy the view.
Good golly miss Molly...in all of this hubris we seem to have overlooked one hell of a chest....welcome Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Why thank you darling.... Originally Posted by Molly Robinson
PJ, we have a problem here
PJ, we have a problem here Originally Posted by discreetgent
I hope the problem isn't with lil ol' me? *batting eyes shamelessly*
I think the "problem" DG is referring to is your white t-shirt. Maybe if we splash a little water.