are we playing right into their plan?

• oeb11
  • 02-18-2021, 04:45 PM
Thank you for your carefully un - thought out comments, G.

Emotion and religiosity of teh DPST/ccp marxist narrative surfaces!
Perhaps U and wtf would take lessons from Ted Cruz on debate - and improve the level of accomplishmet in this Forum.
Atheism/"Science" (note the quotes) is it's own fervent religious group these days. It's more of the same shit: People wanting their favorite doctrine to be the law of the land just so they can tell people what to do.

Anyone who wants to tell you what to do, or postures to prove they're a good person, isn't a good person.

Anyone who wants to tell you what to do, or postures to prove they're a good person, isn't a good person. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
See what I mean? Zero self-awareness. You pretty much just described the christian/evangelical population. They should try some of that apathy you'd like to see in Atheists/Scientists.
  • oeb11
  • 02-24-2021, 06:23 PM
'g' - FYI - the First Amendment
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

It is also an American freedom to not have a religion - as U choose!
Please be aware that the DPST/ccp party has not yet succeeded in revoking the First Amendment.
Most people now days are just to ignorant to understand so more public ed
See what I mean? Zero self-awareness. You pretty much just described the christian/evangelical population. They should try some of that apathy you'd like to see in Atheists/Scientists. Originally Posted by Gaijin
What the heck you talkin bout?

Stop blaming Christians for folks short comings.

I pray for you today!
See what I mean? Zero self-awareness. You pretty much just described the christian/evangelical population. They should try some of that apathy you'd like to see in Atheists/Scientists. Originally Posted by Gaijin
Explain to me how my post was non "self-aware"? I don't care who your imaginary friend is, whether it's God, Allah, Buddah, or Neil Degrasse Tyson, if you try to make your beliefs law, you're a bad person.
  • oeb11
  • 02-25-2021, 01:50 PM
GG - you may have alluded to the islamic theocracy in Iran.

One of the principal sponsors of state terror throughout the world

and dedicated to a world- wide islamic caliphate.

agreed!
Any of you ever heard of Starve the Beast? Originally Posted by WTF
I wonder if swarming the Capital is just what Government deserved. I see everything in the OP's thread coming to fruition to some degree. The people will get royally screwed if not careful.
I wonder if swarming the Capital is just what Government deserved. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Only if it were a proper rope party.

As Thomas Jefferson wrote to William Stephens Smith:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure.
And I can't personally think of a bigger pile of manure than the Capitol Building.
  • oeb11
  • 02-25-2021, 04:06 PM
Perhaps not the capitol Building itself
I see it more as the elected inhabitants, and most of their servants in the building.
Only if it were a proper rope party.

As Thomas Jefferson wrote to William Stephens Smith:

And I can't personally think of a bigger pile of manure than the Capitol Building. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
In other words. Every now and then good Patriots must give the Government a "Tune Up" by showing them who they are. Kind of like the Lion laying in the hot African sun. He's so big and it's so hot he doesn't even want to move. The Jackals and the Hyenas move on in they are barking at him and laughing at him, they nip at his toes and steal his food from his domain, kind of like Government and taxes. The Jackals and Hyenas do this and get bolder and bolder, closer and closer. Until one day this Lion gets up and tares the shit out of everyone. This is just a metaphor. We the people have power too. Every now and then the people need to show Government who they are.
  • oeb11
  • 02-25-2021, 05:52 PM
TYhe DPST/ccpers have the idea of government reversed

They are servants of teh people - elected to serve the will of the people

DPST elected officials - see themselves as Masters of teh Plantation -all knowing and better than anyone - elitist, arrogant, and unaware that their actions have consequences.
The people exist to serve as tax sources and do the will of government.

Along with the rest of their minions.
TYhe DPST/ccpers have the idea of government reversed

They are servants of teh people - elected to serve the will of the people

DPST elected officials - see themselves as Masters of teh Plantation -all knowing and better than anyone - elitist, arrogant, and unaware that their actions have consequences.
The people exist to serve as tax sources and do the will of government.

Along with the rest of their minions. Originally Posted by oeb11
I remember 20 years ago getting fingers waved at me for criticizing Dubya because "it's illegal and immoral to criticize the President, especially during war time." Apparently these people think John Adams is still president.

No man is beyond reproach, even the elected leader of the free world.

To quote Teddy Roosevelt:

The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else.
In other words. Every now and then good Patriots must give the Government a "Tune Up" by showing them who they are. Kind of like the Lion laying in the hot African sun. He's so big and it's so hot he doesn't even want to move. The Jackals and the Hyenas move on in they are barking at him and laughing at him, they nip at his toes and steal his food from his domain, kind of like Government and taxes. The Jackals and Hyenas do this and get bolder and bolder, closer and closer. Until one day this Lion gets up and tares the shit out of everyone. This is just a metaphor. We the people have power too. Every now and then the people need to show Government who they are. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Great Analogy Levi! I agree!