Don't waste your time with a Dreamgirl.

As one of the few ladies who do still see him I'm sure you think you know what tatas/steve/tits is like.
He may be an ok client for you 9For now)but I wouldn't be trying to defend him if I were you.

It only looks bad on you.

I don't know if you realize how many people read something like that and think...DAMN, she pillowtalks with tats? Nope, not gonna see her. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I understand where you are coming from. I agree with everything being said. I do not see him after our first encounter. I just was not under the impression AT FIRST because of the message i received and posted about on tos. And by no means sticking up for anyone lol. But i gotcha thanks for the advice. Always open to constructive criticism.
Can you picture being with tatts, you will have 10 minutes of disappointment followed by 50 minutes of questions about Bambino. Originally Posted by bigguyt
I really wanted him to out me. I’m dying to know what provider told him I have BO and a limp dick.
Can you picture being with tatts, you will have 10 minutes of disappointment followed by 50 minutes of questions about Bambino. Originally Posted by bigguyt
Now that was funny!! lol Heather xoxo
  • Dlh
  • 02-27-2018, 06:00 PM
Now that was funny!! Originally Posted by Heatherlicous
Glad to see u on the board!