Bi Or Not To Be Bi

I find woman very attractive. I think that my first bi experience was when I was in college, and my sweet mate came home drunk and got naked with me in my bed. We woke up the next morning together and I have been sexually attracted to woman ever sense.
Do what makes you feel comfy. I have been bi for many years now and i simply enjoy the softness and beauty of another womans body. Too look up from between her legs and see that sexy face in XTC is an amazing feeling and then to replace her with a cock within seconds is hot to me . I love having my cake and eating it to.

I would say as others have said have a sit down with the other lady and talk about what you think you would be OK with doing and what makes you nerves.

Yes, I'm Finlay under Tara. I think ill stay a while
Im bi and I like everything on a womans body

Now in a double ill be on both the man and the woman thats what its all about well to me
Do what makes you feel comfy. I have been bi for many years now and i simply enjoy the softness and beauty of another womans body. Too look up from between her legs and see that sexy face in XTC is an amazing feeling and then to replace her with a cock within seconds is hot to me . I love having my cake and eating it to.

I would say as others have said have a sit down with the other lady and talk about what you think you would be OK with doing and what makes you nerves.

Yes, I'm Finlay under Tara. I think ill stay a while Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
Yea under my babydoll, and jade. Whoooo hoooo
Well, I finally ventured out on the wild side!
Yes my dear, you CERTAINLY did!!!!! What a lovely time! When are we going to do this again? Soon, I hope!
As I said elsewhere, "Hot damn!"
#1 question is what does the guy expect?

Then you have a better idea of what to do.

LOL I see I am late to the party. Glad it worked out OK
Holy crap Batman, V and Lana, yes..............Two of the nicest ladies anywhere. Hey Vicki am I right or what, those boobs have achieved small nation state status.

Damn I have got to get off the DL, put me in coach.
I will agree .LANA and V_nurse....A truly remarkable pair of ladies ....Great personalities to go with the magnificent attitudes .....I applaud them both ...Could there be a nicer pair on the board ? I would certainly recommend either or both of these Fine ladies for their multitude of skills .......Their attitudes put many other of the ladies to SHAME ...BUT I Must say NEITHER of you should hold membership in Old Hags Club .neither are "old" nor are either of you Hags ......we will save that for a few of the younger ones that dont seem to "get it"...and dont know how to act when manners and civility come into play ... all they seem to know is me me me ....but thats another story unto itself ...you two can NEVER be replaced ....
I would expect them to interact for sure! That would be my point in a two run.
Yes my dear, you CERTAINLY did!!!!! What a lovely time! When are we going to do this again? Soon, I hope! Originally Posted by vnurse
Please put me at the top of the list!!
Way to go, Lana! Cheers to embracing the adventure of life!

HM
OMG! Honestly, I can't believe she had never done this before...I'm think she was just holding back! LOL!

I can't wait till next time...thanks tsrv4me, you are a doll!
Way to go Lana...you did indeed follow your passion!!!
Cheers!