OBAMA'S ANTI-AMERICAN ECONOMY = IN BLACK AND WHITE FOR ALL THE DUMMIES !

You are the one who made the claim (below). I asked you to back it up with the data from the BLS, you refuse, either because you are lazy or know your claim is a falsehood.

..... What you are posting about is the results of trends that have been going on for 40,50 years Originally Posted by BigLouie

The following is the perfect example of how the left thinks; I post a statement backed up with facts, you post a counter argument in defense of Obama's economic policies and refuse to provide the data that supports your baloney claim. Then, as usual, liberals like yourself claim it is impossible to have a reasonable discussion with anyone from the right.

Your very own responses in this thread prove the opposite - it is left-thinking synophats who refuse to have a reasonable discussion based on facts !

I am not going to bother posting because no matter what I post, no matter what link I put up, you will not agree with it because you have a preconceived notion of what is wrong and how it is all Obama's fault. Nothing I could post would change your mind in the slightest.

You did not post this for debate or discussion, you posted it to show your hatred for Obama and blame him for something else. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Your very own responses in this thread prove the opposite - it is left-thinking synophats who refuse to have a reasonable discussion based on facts ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That being the case, why did you not respond to the following:

TALE OF THE TAPE "FOR ALL THE DUMMIES!"

Dow Jones Industrial Average on January 20, 1993 = 3,253
Dow Jones Industrial Average on January 19, 2001 = 10,887.39

An increase of 7,634.39 points in 8 years.

Dow Jones Industrial Average on January 19, 2001 = 10887.39
Dow Jones Industrial Average on January 20, 2009 = 7,920.66

A decrease of 2,966.70 points in 8 years.

Dow Jones Industrial Average on December 19, 2014 = 17,804.90

An increase of 9,884.24 points in 5 years 11 months.

FACT JACK
Because I don't disagree with your numbers BigDummy.....

Is that why you didn't refute my own thread....because you agree with it?

That being the case, why did you not respond to the following:

TALE OF THE TAPE "FOR ALL THE DUMMIES!"

Dow Jones Industrial Average on January 20, 1993 = 3,253
Dow Jones Industrial Average on January 19, 2001 = 10,887.39

An increase of 7,634.39 points in 8 years.

Dow Jones Industrial Average on January 19, 2001 = 10887.39

A decrease of 2,966.70 points in 8 years.

Dow Jones Industrial Average on December 19, 2014 = 17,804.90

An increase of 9,884.24 points in 5 years 11 months.

FACT JACK Originally Posted by bigtex
Is that why you didn't refute my own thread Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I didn't refute your thread? Oh come now! You might want to re-read my original statement once again!

As a follow up to your false claim in the OP that the current economy is "Anti-American." I clearly provided evidence (in the 3rd post of this thread) that the US economy is recovering from the near depression conditions the last Republican Administration left us in.

If that is not a "refute" of your "own thread," I don't know what is!

You BigDummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUE FACT JACK!
Then you are saying that the Democrat's siren cries of the wealth gap in America isn't true and that the Household wealth and wages for middle class Americans has been on the rise?

I didn't refute your thread? Oh come now! You might want to re-read my original statement once again!
Originally Posted by bigtex
Then you are saying that the Democrat's siren cries of the wealth gap in America......... Originally Posted by Whirlaway

TrendingIdiot, in you haste to make yet another false and misleading claim, you have once again missed the point entirely!

What I am saying (you BigDummy) is that you once again lied in your OP.

Let's take this from the top, shall we?

In the OP, you clearly stated that the current economy is "ANTI-AMERICAN." Did you not? ("OBAMA'S ANTI-AMERICAN ECONOMY" were your exact words, not mine.)

I provided clear proof in post #3 of this thread the the current economy is in the process of recovering from the near disastrous after-effects of The Great Recession of 2008.

(This seems to be very similar to your "MLK Opposes Illegal Immigration" abortion, errr fiasco, errr thread.) (Do you see a pattern here?)

I personally do not consider an economic recovery from a severe recession of historic proportions to be "ANTI-AMERICAN."

Apparently, you do!

If there was in fact an "ANTI-AMERICAN ECONOMY," it would have been the economy that led to the Great Recession of 2008.

Not the economy bringing about the recovery! DUH!!!!!

Why is it that you made no mention in your OP of "The Great Recession of 2008" being "ANTI-AMERICAN"?????

You BigDummy!

FACT JACK
we call him Whir-LIE-turd for good reason.
Post BLS data that show otherwise............you can't. you won't.

Obama's economic policies have been a disaster for the American middle class.

FACT JACK !
Obama's economic policies have been a disaster for the American middle class. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Obama's policy's were designed to help America recover from the worst economic disaster since The Great Depression.

It was Shrub's policy's that proved to be a "disaster for the American middle class."

Why did you not mention Shrubby's failed economic policy's?

FACT JACK!
Ok here is your real issue. You took a report that goes by month and waited for the one month that supports your claim. Other months do not and maybe next month does not. Just this one month. No one goes on just one month of data but you it seems
Say whatever the fuck you want, I don't give a shit But don't get your knickers in a twist when anyone calls you on it.

Your last few posts indicate that you'd rather hurl personal insults, lies and vulgarity than face reality.

So whilst your frothing at the mouth, why not provide some justification for the names you called me. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You are one twisted individual. Call me out anytime you like I still don't owe you a damn thing. You are a race baiter, you attack conservatives because they do not tolerate your lies and your half white presidents lies.Tragedy here is you are so into the unwarranted white guilt trip that you betray your own race and refuse to acknowledge fact if it does not support liberal tactics.Bye hater AssPup
OK. Then you freely admit you were just talking out your ass. Facts and truth, as you described them, had nothing whatsoever to do with your post.

Unless you're prepared to substantiate your bullshit, don't get your frilly little panties in a wad when you get called on it. You're not the only lousy writer here, son. You don't have to be fluent in English to post honest posts. My point is that in spite of your writing ability, you don't seem to feel obliged to post facts!

Then again, you can always pitch a screaming fit like you did in this thread.

Tsk tsk. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh the the profanity and vulgarity !
Say whatever the fuck you want, I don't give a shit But don't get your knickers in a twist when anyone calls you on it.

Your last few posts indicate that you'd rather hurl personal insults, lies and vulgarity than face reality.

So whilst your frothing at the mouth, why not provide some justification for the names you called me. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Oh please stop with the insults, vulgarity and profanity !
You are one twisted individual. Call me out anytime you like I still don't owe you a damn thing. You are a race baiter, you attack conservatives because they do not tolerate your lies and your half white presidents lies.Tragedy here is you are so into the unwarranted white guilt trip that you betray your own race and refuse to acknowledge fact if it does not support liberal tactics.Bye hater AssPup Originally Posted by rioseco
holeeee chit!

He may be my "half white president," but he's your half-black president!

(Honestly, I'm not sure I've seen a more racist or ignorant post, even here! Problem is, this dickwad probably talks this way in person...)
Rioseco... go back to Mexico.