My Formal Statement.

cpi3000 and I TOTALLY agree!!..

And seriously ==> this is a difficult issue for many and under the circumstances it looks like NJ tried her best to resolve many difficult subjects that shouldn't have been here in the first place.
i wonder if all those people who believed you were in cahoots with l.e. are people that would due just that if they were put in your situation.please people if you get popped- don't save yourself by selling others out-
It's nice to see that you're responding to ALL the concerns brought up in the Men's Lounge thread (which was started before this thread) - it's definitely putting us all at ease regarding security. Originally Posted by BigBudha
What is said in the Locker Rooms is supposed to stay in the Locker Rooms, even what topics we discuss. The ladies rarely mention what they discuss in their private forums.

Please learn and show some discretion. Originally Posted by cpi3000
Thanks, I needed the laugh.

But, on a more serious note, you should be directing those comments to the leaks..........
cpi3000 and I TOTALLY agree!!..

And seriously ==> this is a difficult issue for many and under the circumstances it looks like NJ tried her best to resolve many difficult subjects that shouldn't have been here in the first place. Originally Posted by dennisrn

That is funny as hell!