Federal judges reportedly call emergency meeting in wake of Stone case intervention

No no no pussy. This “reporterd” meeting of 1100 “voluntary “ judges met to have Barr resign. That’s the fucking gist of your stupid link moron. So, I’m betting that this group isn’t going to succeed in making Barr resign. Other than that, it’s just mental masturbation. Which you’re good at. Now say goodbye to ECCIE Jaxhole. Originally Posted by bambino
I don’t think he said any of that shit, bumpegger.

I reads it.

You’re a lying bag of cholesterols, bumbeastility.

And yous got caught with your finger in the feces jar yet again.

Now be a man and take the fellas friendly bet, you fucking walrus.

• WTF
  • 02-18-2020, 01:58 PM
No no no pussy. This “reporterd” meeting of 1100 “voluntary “ judges met to have Barr resign. That’s the fucking gist of your stupid link moron. So, I’m betting that this group isn’t going to succeed in making Barr resign. Other than that, it’s just mental masturbation. Which you’re good at. Now say goodbye to ECCIE Jaxhole. Originally Posted by bambino
This whole forum is an exercise in mental masturbation you cum dump. Jesus.
I’ll take that bet!

You wanna bet your Eccie membership? I’ll bet mine.

Tug your marbles and let’s do it! Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Don’t try to argue or fight with Trump losers like BamBimbo. Waste of time and energy. They all think it’s some left wing conspiracy. But all they’re doing is showing their ignorance and dont realize that judges etc are impartial. This is not a democrat or Republican issues. It’s all about the rule of law.
Trump has zero respect for any law. He’s a bully and a dictator and I’m sure this judge will ignore this pressure coming from Trump. Stone and Flynn should go to jail to rot
if you don't think liberal judges aren't political you need a refresher course on the last 50 years
I don’t think he said any of that shit, bumpegger.

I reads it.

You’re a lying bag of cholesterols, bumbeastility.

And yous got caught with your finger in the feces jar yet again.

Now be a man and take the fellas friendly bet, you fucking walrus.

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Go elbows deep you fucked up pig. Do you want to bet if Barr resigns? If you lose I get to pick you next handle.

BAHAHAHAHA
This whole forum is an exercise in mental masturbation you cum dump. Jesus. Originally Posted by WTF
But for some of YOUS, it’s mental retard masturbation. Ass sniffer.
Don’t try to argue or fight with Trump losers like BamBimbo. Waste of time and energy. They all think it’s some left wing conspiracy. But all they’re doing is showing their ignorance and dont realize that judges etc are impartial. This is not a democrat or Republican issues. It’s all about the rule of law.
Trump has zero respect for any law. He’s a bully and a dictator and I’m sure this judge will ignore this pressure coming from Trump. Stone and Flynn should go to jail to rot Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
So, why are you wasting your time and energy genius? Because you’re an asshole.
Nowhere in the various reports does it say when, where and specifically who is involved in this "emergency" meeting either. Oh it says some Federal judge group but I don't see a list of names other than Cynthia Rufe.

Nor do I see a list of demands other than "Orange Man Bad."

Like I said before, in a couple of weeks this'll be on page 4.
Bambino won't bet. he is the same knee-jerk right-wing nutcase he always will be.

the current situation didn't come from no where. we have allowed the President to gain increasing power going back to the Nixon administration. Executive and Administrative Law has exploded over that time. 40% of the population thinks of Trump as the King of the US, and loves it that way. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chunk Tranny

• WTF
  • 02-18-2020, 02:50 PM
if you don't think liberal judges aren't political you need a refresher course on the last 50 years Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
If you don't think Trump Judges won't be politically you need a refresher course of all mankind.
Read YOUR post #24 shit for brains. Originally Posted by bambino
Do you think shit for brains feels better about himself with that avatar that desecrates the American flag? I guess that his way of supporting Bernie the commie
If you don't think Obama Judges won't be politically you need a refresher course of all mankind. Originally Posted by WTF

ftfy
So, why are you wasting your time and energy genius? Because you’re an asshole. Originally Posted by bambino
+1
President Trump should tell this gaggle of Judges and stick it where the sun doesn’t shine.
[QUOTE=Hotrod511;1061959664]Do you think shit for brains feels better about himself with that avatar that desecrates the American flag? I guess that his way of supporting Bernie the commie[/QUOTE

Do you feel good about supporting Russian sympathizers throughout the government. Because that’s exactly what you’re doing. Marine code be damned?

My Avatar is my signal for a “Nation in distress” but it does have other meanings.