Time for mid-term electioneering predictions?

Thread title is about electioneering. Essentially, I meant this thread to predict' what manner of chicanery the DNC is willing to unleash on the population this time around. WTF?!? You think they are gonna run on their record for the mid-terms?! Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
They are just going to continue claiming that a few flag waiving "redneck inbreds" aka "ultra maga crowd" on Jan 6 were & still are the biggest threat to our democracy that has ever existed.
They are just going to continue claiming that a few flag waiving "redneck inbreds" aka "ultra maga crowd" on Jan 6 were & still are the biggest threat to our democracy that has ever existed. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
That bunch are more like known carpet bombers than one trick ponies. They need more than one, single, issue to froth up their minions.

Last go round you had both Antifa and BLM to mostly peacefully protest and loot (except work boots stores for some odd reason) and burn things and distract/defund police and TDS and Communism, and Hillary as cheerleader and....
Could you highlight anything in your post that has anything to do with electioneering for the midterms, to wit, what sort of shenanigans, dirty tricks and general nonsense the Left will have to pull off to obliterate F Joe Biden's track record from their voter's minds?

There are 29 Supreme Court cases pending decision and a few of them are potentially meaty. We already see them frothing up over a leaked draft on RvW. There are other biggies to be decided.

Remains to be seen how the tards will react to the recent gun related proposal put forth, given several Demonicrats are already on-board, though some are repeat offender azz-hats (so I'm a bit suspicious) F Joe Biden has already said he would sign it. So who they gonna protest against?

Vice President Harris is in a fairly protected spot as a the first black woman VP. However, her inability to compose and utter two intelligable sentences in a row is deeply disturbing to Democrats.

That she will likely be less compliant and manipulable than President Biden will hamper the implementation of the progressive agenda.

Folks like AOC and he core of The Squad want their way. Harris may mnnot want to listen.

VP Harris could maneuvered into a situation where she will fail in a very dramatic and public way; something that cannot be dismissed or explained away. on an issue that really matters . . .something impeachable.

Another thought: What really happened to Vince Foster . . .and why? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Very interesting poll conducted for the SPLC showing that the younger generations are prewired to be bad. Keep in mind when considering the recent Lefties targeting Supreme Court Justices Brett and Amy. Interesting that those only involve the Lefties - so far.
A Disturbing Poll in the Aftermath of the Attempted Assassination of Brett Kavanaugh

...According to a recently released poll, nearly half of male Democrats under the age of 50 (44 %) say it’s acceptable to assassinate a politician “who is harming the country or our democracy,” the highest percentage of any age/gender/party demographic.

Related: TERRIFYING: Here’s What Kavanaugh’s Would-Be Assassin Had in His Suitcase

The poll, which was conducted by Tulchin Research for the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), also found that nearly a third of younger Democrat women and younger Republican men agreed with the statement, as did 40% of younger Republican women....

I know what some of you rascals are thinking...
Gun control under 50. Ammiright?
So ya, the below is post election threats - already, with 5 months to go. Only reason I include it is that it shows how deep of a hole they are in and it shows they are actually starting to realize it. #GOTEAMDUMBSHITS

Remains to be seen if they are expending more energy on their loss plan or if they are still engaging in all manner of depraved shenanigans pre-election. To dream... the impossible dream...
#GOTEAMDONQUIXOTE

My gut says they are too emotionally fragile to admit a total shellacking just yet. On the other hand, they have nothing to run on. Let's face it, even TDS is running out of steam for them.

So now we know their plan B - Burn it all down. Conversely, they pretty much need to be just about half of a step from that to even hope to not get their asses pounded in the mid-terms - which are coming - soon.
Squad Member Threatens 'Civil War' If GOP Takes House

Democrats are scrambling to cobble together a case for why they should be reelected and maintain control in the House less than five months before the midterms, and one progressive member of the House is raising eyebrows for the explanation he made as to why Democrats should be elected in November.

Unsurprisingly, Democrats don't have much of a case to make ahead of the midterms. Their majorities in Congress and Biden in the White House have ushered in inflation at 40-year highs, gas prices doubling in less than 16 months to set records beyond $5 per gallon, an open border, a crime crisis, and international embarrassments. So, when two thirds of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck, what case is left for Democrats to make? Vote for us or there will be civil war. Hoo-boy.

Joining MSNBC's The Cross Connection with Tiffany Cross over the weekend, Bowman — who is a member of The Squad(TM) — explained what Americans can expect if Republicans pick up seats and retake Congress this November:

The January 6 commission would cease to exist, the findings will be completely suppressed and will not be admitted into any further investigations while the GOP will be in power. They would impeach president Biden as quickly as possible and they will continue to find ways to impeach him going forward. It would also embolden Republicans and the far-right and white nationalists across the country to begin to believe that it is their time to not just take power in the House but the Senate the White House and state houses across the country.

And We've got to understand that this is a group that has been radicalized by the great replacement myth and many other things and have been pushing for violence and pushing for even civil war. So that is what's at stake right now in terms of this election.
So, according to Rep. Bowman, Civil war is coming if Republicans win in November. Subtle.

and loot (except work boots stores for some odd reason) Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

The Democrats need a Trump criminal conviction for January 6, and an economic soft-landing that is known by all before October 1st.

If they can pull off both, they lose 25 House Seats instead of 60.
... Good Luck... And if YOU believe either is gonna happen
- you're dumber than you were believin' Adam Schiff that
Hunter's laptop was fake...

But then - that's what yer track record surely shows us.

### Salty
... Good Luck... And if YOU believe either is gonna happen
- you're dumber than you were believin' Adam Schiff that
Hunter's laptop was fake...

But then - that's what yer track record surely shows us.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I assume this snide remark was directed to me?

I don't believe Hunter's laptop was fake. I told you that before, but like a typical Board Qanon Right Trump Worshipper, you ignored me. The only thing you have is to lie about what other's think and say. You are pathetic.
... Oh, is THAT so? ... You surely believed the laptop was FAKE
before the election - you want me to bump the thread again?
Show EVERYBODY? .... Just say the word.

Or are you sayin' that Schiff and the 41 past and present
Intelligence members surely DUPED you - and NOW you believe?

Which is it?

#### Salty
The Democrats need a Trump criminal conviction for January 6... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Call that shit-show exactly what it is - ELECTIONEERING, but yeah, they got nothing to run on.
...and an economic soft-landing that is known by all before October 1st.... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Wheeeeeeeew doggies! That's a mighty tall order. Too bad Ben Bernanke is telling us we are totally out of that possibility, especially by October. You probably read about it here: Houston we have a problem?!? Spoiler Alert: We are proper fucked

Only soft landing in your future is with the High Priestess Kitty Stryker

Go ahead, you can tell us. We already know... Jump'n ghee hoss-a-phat

Somewhere something is stirring in Chung's trousers, I suspect...
I think we can all safely agree that the top two electioneering strategies are:
  • The Jan 6th sitcom and infomercial (Marxist show trial)
  • Abject and unmitigated violence (Domestic Terrorism)
The info from post #34 & #35 above along with the below makes clear their plan for escalating violence , threats and intimidation. Though I find it an odd conundrum that burning down a place that houses pregnant women and children seems like good optics to them, notwithstanding the fact that they are doing so while also advocating for killing infants, aka infanticide. Also, there is that weird contradiction, aka idiocy, that they consider a place that women choose to go to, to choose to carry a baby to term as being Anti-Choice. Too unreal.

Radical Abortion Group ‘Jane’s Revenge’ Threatens Domestic Terrorism

Jane’s Revenge, the group responsible for firebombing dozens of pro-life pregnancy centers throughout the country, has now threatened acts of domestic terrorism.

In an open letter issued to pro-life centers across the country, Jane’s Revenge took ownership for acts of violence and vandalism at pregnancy centers throughout the country and promised to escalate their tactics if pro-lifers continue operations as usual. The group declared:
Your 30 days expired yesterday. We offered an honorable way out. You could’ve walked away. Now the leash is off. And we will make it as hard as possible for your campaign of oppression to continue. We have demonstrated in the past month how easy and fun it is to attack. We are versatile, we are mercurial, and we answer to no one but ourselves.
Promising to take “increasingly drastic measures” without giving any details, the group said it will attack these centers both overtly and covertly until insurance companies and financial backers “realize you are a bad investment.” The manifesto continued:
From here forward, any anti-choice group who closes their doors, and stops operating will no longer be a target. But until you do, it’s open season, and we know where your operations are. The infrastructure of the enslavers will not survive. We will never stop, back down, slow down, or retreat.
After admitting the “joy” it finds in causing such destruction, Jane’s Revenge concluded its manifesto by addressing its supporters, encouraging them to take matters into their own hands wherever they see fit:
And for the allies of ours who doubt the authenticity of the communiqués and actions: there is a way you can get your beautiful proof that these actions are real. Go do one of your own. You are already one of us. Everyone with the urge to paint, to burn, to cut, to jam: now is the time.
Now I'm not up to speed on the modern treatment regiment for animals with Rabies. But back in the day; the treatment was to have the authorities capture the obviously Rabid animal, based on exhibited symptoms like randomly and viciously attacking of people, especially pregnant women and children, behead it and test the animal's corpse for Rabies. But one would hope that the medical science has also advanced beyond locking people down, forcing/coercing/cajoling/threatening them to wear masks and forcing/coercing/cajoling/threatening them to take injections of experimental gene therapies against their own will by now as well.

Anyway, I sure miss the good old days.
... Oh, the Liberal lads 'round here who DID vote for
Biden would NEVER admit that they regret it, mate.

... Hmmmm... come to mention - I haven't found many lads
here who will even ADMIT that they voted for Biden.

#### Salty