chior boy with a violent temper

Looks like this thread got all the way to post 29 before the gauntlet was thrown!

How about you start quoting threads rather than hysterically spilling semen into your own lap, IBIdiot?

That said, IBIdiot, you're howl-arious!

You're a liar, Old-THUMPER. It was your contention that Zimmerman was guilty of the charges leveled by the lib-retard MSM and nefarious race-baiters. The evidence and how it was misrepresented by the MSM and the overboard vilification of Zimmerman by you, the lib-retard MSM and the race-baiters was overwhelmingly the crux of the many threads in this and the other forum, Old-THUMPER, and your lying ass cannot cite a single post to back-up your present, lying accusations, Old-THUMPER.

Point one of those discussions: Martin was not the twelve year old choir boy you and your ilk misrepresented him to be, Old-THUMPER. Point two and three of those discussions: Martin was a street fighting thug who took pride in making others bleed, and that he used drugs was evident in the autopsy showing a drug in his blood and liver damage that was highly unusual for someone of his age. Points: four, five, six and seven of those discussions: Martin he was caught with burglary tools and women's jewelry in his possession, and he was so unruly that he was suspended from school and his mother foisted him off on his father because she couldn't deal with his behavior. Point eight of those discussions: Martin had plenty of time to reach his dad's pad, but he chose instead to turn and attacked a man gun. Martin died because he was a stupid thug. Point nine: each and every one of the previous facts was at some point misrepresented by you, the lib-retard MSM and the nefarious race-baiters, Old-THUMPER. The facts substantiated Zimmerman's version of events, and the jury agreed, Old-THUMPER.

Now take your hurt-butt and go home and keep crying over the verdict, Old-THUMPER. BTW, Old-THUMPER, you're the jackass fabricating a "revisionist history" for what was discussed in those other threads.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That there's some funny shit. Don't care who you are!

Looks like this thread got all the way to post 29 before the gauntlet was thrown!

How about you start quoting threads rather than hysterically spilling semen into your own lap, IBIdiot?

That said, IBIdiot, you're howl-arious!

That there's some funny shit. Don't care who you are!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd be the dumb-fuck that didn't notice where a couple of other posters have called Old-THUMPER on his lies before post #29, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You'd also be the dumb-fuck that's too fucking stupid to use this forum's "search" application using keywords like "Zimmerman" or "Travon" to find those threads for your own stupid-self, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Why haven't you performed those simple searches, IBIdiot?

You're mighty quick to argue based on your rememberance of a thread from months ago, but slow to practice what you preach.

I know, I know ... You're stamping your little foot and are turning red in the face.

But for christ's sake, calm the fuck down and link to the posts that are causing you to emit that shrill squealing sound.

Or else you can always hijack the thread ... Shit, you'll do that anyway.

But the big question isn't who said what at the time. the real question, IBIdiot, is: HOW'S YOUR HERO GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, DOING NOW?

Breathe...

And tell us what a fine American you think he is.
Why haven't you performed those simple searches, IBIdiot?

You're mighty quick to argue based on your rememberance of a thread from months ago, but slow to practice what you preach.

I know, I know ... You're stamping your little foot and are turning red in the face.

But for christ's sake, calm the fuck down and link to the posts that are causing you to emit that shrill squealing sound.

Breathe..
. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Old-THUMPER is the jackass that has to back up his accusations with proof, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Maybe you could give him a hand with a reach-around as you're so wont to do, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

See everybody. I TOLD you this thread would "go there."

LMAO!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

See everybody. I TOLD you this thread would "go there."

LMAO!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You obviously lack the wherewithal to give your butt-buddy a **helping hand**, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: 'cause there ain't no evidence to support Old-THUMPER's lying accusations!!!
No. YOURE the one who is giving YOURSELF a helping hand (ya squeezedick)
When he was acquitted, it was like a New Year's Rockin' Eve for some of you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I suspect that most of it (the "celebration" if any), 99%?, was due to the Pro-Martin crowd's insistent, and incessant, rant about the "innocent Black child" being murdered and that Zimmerman was going to be convicted (of "something" anyway), and that anyone who thought otherwise was an ignorant, racist, Nazis ......

.... what do you think?

.... what do you think? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think you're an Idiot. Thanks for asking!
I think you're an Idiot. Thanks for asking! Originally Posted by bigtex
Most dumbasses think those around them are idiots. You are no exception.

As I mentioned to your bunk buddy, WTF, ....

..... you're the deaf one who thinks everyone else is speaking too softly.

That's one reason I think you are intoxicated 24/7. Drunks think they're so smart!

.... what do you think? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think you're an Idiot. Thanks for asking! Originally Posted by bigtex
Most dumbasses think those around them are idiots. You are no exception.

As I mentioned to your bunk buddy, WTF, ....

..... you're the deaf one who thinks everyone else is speaking too softly.

That's one reason I think you are intoxicated 24/7. Drunks think they're so smart! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Apparently, LLIdiot woke up this morning with his panties in a wad.

First, LLIdiot asked a question.

Trying my best to be cordial, I provided an honest answer.

It is quite obvious that LLIdiot, did not like the answer.

LLIdiot, in the future, don't ask the question if you don't want to hear the answer!

Problem solved!!!!!
Whether GZ is a jerk or not is totally irrevelent.

Everyone on this board is a jerk.
Everyone on this board is a jerk. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Now that's what I'm talking' about!
Lol
.... to be cordial, .... Originally Posted by bigtex
Keep drinking ... you'll turn into one sooner or later.