Gosh damn, this place really has gone to SHIT, the CowGirls start out 1-1 (could have easily been 2-0), played 2 very good games and there are no Blue Kool-Aid or Haters posting?!!

With the cowboys its always how they play in December. Which has not always been good!
Just because they lost ONE game doesn't automatically make them a shirt football team.

EVERY team has a bad game here and there. I wonder if new England fans started slamming the patriots when they lost about what a shorty team they are?? I bet not alot.

You love your team, WIN OR LOSE.

Period! Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie
QS, yes, me too I love this team. My question is whether reality is kicking in with Cowboys. Usually Cowboys perform poorly in December. It may be different this year. Banged up players/injuries can be a big factor. I guess we have to wait and see.
That was a shitty (or am I required to say ‘shorty’...Fuck that) game...The worst game I have ever seen Dak Prescott play as a Cowboy.
winn dixie is correct about the Cowboys in December, and the schedule makers ALWAYS make sure to send the Cowboys to the cold open air stadiums that month, too (this year @ Washington Dec. 12, @ Giants Dec. 19, and @ Eagles Jan. 2) ..... you will NEVER see those games in those stadiums played in September or October, guaranteed! .....
O'Man O Man Cowboys were firing on all cylinders today for the 43 to 3 win over Falcons. Cowboys need to keep this momentum going next week and beyond especially in December. If so they have a good chance of going deep in to the playoffs.
  • grail
  • 11-16-2021, 06:25 PM
GO COWBOYS!!!

I liked watching a mad Dallas Cowboys squad play. The poor Falcons caught us at the wrong place at the wrong time and paid the price.
Go Boys
I liked watching a mad Dallas Cowboys squad play. The poor Falcons caught us at the wrong place at the wrong time and paid the price. Originally Posted by Drkviper85
Which really just shows the Cowboys can beat losing teams, but are themselves proven losers when faced against even a team with a 50-50 win-loss record. That has defined the Cowboys going on 25 years now.
Thank you New York Midgets
everybody IS IN COVID TIME OUT
Really hoping this isnt the usual Cowboy letdown now. Dropped 3 of the last 4.. have not looked like they did to start (aside from the stomping of the Falcons.. but lets be real). I dont like the phrase must win, but tomorrow might be must win. We got some help from the Giants to keep the Eagles off our ass, but we need to do our part. They need to figure what happened and fix it or even if we make playoffs, its going to be a one and done.
Cowboys have a relatively an easy schedule rest of the way except Cardinals game.
If most players are healthy especially Amari Cooper, CD Lambert and Zeke, Cowboys have a decent chance of success.
If they loose Saints game tomorrow, Cowboys are in deep shit.
The cows tried to give it away. Offense sucks, paying $40M for a QB was brilliant.