Top Ghetto/Bubble Butt Providers

Ass 4 Days........more please!
Encore... encore...
Please post some links and pics gents...this thread is really vauable to me as these type of ladies are hard to find in other cities.
Thank you Cockstrong and uncleluke for mentioning my mature booty!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2011 009.jpg (25.4 KB, 620 views)
Now that is a very nice mature booty and nice sweet woman to go with it.
Aww, thank you Lisa! You're awesome and I'm glad I had the chance to finally meet you!
I personally want to thank Lisa, Icey and Tiffany for being so gifted, talented and beautifully endowed with all of your precious ASSets in the pics you supplied. I am starting to feel the gravitational pull of your heavenly bodies as a result of your pictures.
but but but

the booty still abides

I bet that pillow you sitting on woman was happy as hell....lol

You got a cute booty, it could knock stuff over. ....
Forgot to mention Kassandra but I'm glad someone else did. Lawd!!

PRSandra's ass is nice, round and firm. Been a minute since I've seen it but I'm sure nothing's changed.

Diamond's ass was nice as well.

For some strange reason 1thickblond is starting to get my attention more and more......
Hey ladies, about about posting some stuff with less fabric..
Thank you Cockstrong and uncleluke for mentioning my mature booty! Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
Hot new pics Tiffany...........the view is always nice

More booty shots
Tiffany's ass is the truth!
Thank you Ike! I am glad you like the new pics! I was way over due for some updated ones and took some in a hurry. The quality is not great but they will do for now. I gained 10 lbs. when I quit smoking real cigarettes and switched to the electric ones. I think you can see where most of it went!

Thanks Daphne!